🎵5🎵

As soon as Ten comes to her view, she startles a bit. Colliding with anyone, let alone Ten has been the last thing on her mind. But now, they're standing together, both surprised with each other's presence. Y/n quickly gets rid of her headphone and bows 90 degree, "Senior, I didnt mean to sneak in-...I was just about to leave."

A look of fear appears on Ten's feature, he's quick to approach and shake his hand, "No, its okay. Its fine. You can stay." y/n stills a bit, thousands of thoughts running through her mind, "I should leave, I dont want to bother you."

But Ten stays rooted to his words, a kind smile appearing on his face, "Trust me, you're not bothering. Im just here to shoot a video then I'll be on my way." y/n watches as he makes his way to his locker, drops his bag and gets some of his equipments to record video. She drags her eyes off him, even if it's the last thing she wishes to do. "You new here? Haven’t seen you around before." and now they're talking. Great.

"I've joined few months back. Not a regular," she shruggs her shoulder, "just sticking around." Ten watches her from a distance, his expression unreadable. Then he steps forward with curiosity burning in his eyes, "Have you taken any classes before?" y/n feels buffled from all the interrogation, "I may have took few basic classes." Then he nods. He just nods and walks away.

"I was pretty impressed with your moves back there." he turns to face her and smiles, "Keep it up." that smile, that freaking smiles steals the breathe away from her. She stutters a silent thanks, barely audible. But he hears it anyway as he stands across the room.

Who would've thought just a late night practice would have her end up in the same room with Ten lee, her senior, the best dancer in the school and most importantly her crush... She shook her head in trying to get rid of the overthinking. Silencing the rapid pace of her heartbeat. This isnt the time to let nervousness take over.

She should ignore his presence just as much he's trying to ignore her to not make things awkward between them. Her headphone connects to the music again. This time she chooses a slow song. Moving her attention back to the fact that she still has a lot fix about her steps. But things arent so easy when there's literally a Ten Lee dancing across the room now.

He seemed to have his camera set up in an particular angle where nothing else beside him is showing. Much to y/n's relief, because she didn’t want to make any surprise visit in his videos.

Both engrossed themselves on their own practise, not bothering with each others presence anymore. Thats what y/n thought. But she didnt miss the side glance Ten threw her way betweeen his own sessions. Probably disturbed or worse...judging.

But Ten wouldnt judge her. He's kind...almost too kind. He doesnt judge or take pride in his skills.  He's always being suffocated by the girls during the club activities. But he never shouts or scares them away. Even when he's exhausted, he only smiles them off. Something about not getting any work during the practice time is probably his reason for coming back so late at night.

After going through her routine few more times, Y/n feels pretty satisfied with her work. She decides to clock out. Ten on the other hand, was also packing away in his locker. “Have a good night, senior.” Y/n says while bowing. But before she walks out, the latter calls for her, "Wait."

Y/n stills, yet not turning around. Afraid of what he might say. “I’ll walk you home. It’s not okay to walk alone so late.”

“You dont have to, I know my way around-" but she's interrupted in a tone of desperation “Let me, this neighbourhood isnt so safe at night.” y/n wishes to protest, not trying to be a burden for him, but Ten was already walking ahead, waiting for her to join.