🎵43🎵

"You tried to call y/n!?!" hearing Xiaojun shout so suddenly, hendery and Sicheng turned at him confused.

not long after, they noticed hendery's phone in his hand.

well aware that XJ checked the call history, hendery jumped up from his seat, "give it back!" but when he tried to snatch it, it was moved further away from him. "even after everything we agreed to, what were you possibly trying to tell her?!"

"I didnt get to tell her anything. her phone was switched off." hendery replied with complete control. after much effort, the phone was finally in his hold. not sparing a second glance, he plopped down on the nearby couch.

"we are not supposed to talk to her until she apologizes for her mistake. why must i repeat myself everyday?!"

"Im sick and tired of your same words! for how long we have to cast her away just for a 'good for nothing'
apology?! "

"Its the only way to make her realise our importance and stay away from that bastard! I told you we'll make it up to her when the time is right."

"can you even imagine how lonely she may feel until your damn 'right' time comes around!" hendery gave the other a raging look that made the next words caught in his throat. xj remained quiet. "i agreed on acting along for a week or so. why do you think this isnt the right time?!"

suddenly the doorbell rang, stopping them from shouting any further. XJ glared at his opponent, "we're not done yet." he walked off the main door.

Sicheng who seemed to be just watching them, decides to stand up and ease hendery into it, "dejun's lately in a bad mood. lets not trouble him anymore..."

"am i the one at fault here?" hendery shouted, clenching his fists.

Sicheng felt defeated in the spot. one way or another he felt like containing two kids. one caused trouble over every small matter, other can throw tantrum if not given what he wants.

but amidst all these, he noticed how they all were bothered with this decision. specially hendery, who seemed to be the most changed one since they stopped hanging out with
y/n. it was miracle that they were able to hold him back until now.

a sudden shout was heard from the main door.

weird enough that xiaojun hasnt returned yet. they looked at each other before sprinting toward where the other one stood. they were caught in surprise with their unexpected guest.

A guest they never wished to give them a visit.

Ten gasped for breathe, hinting his great effort while trying to reach them. he arrived desperate and dishevelled. yet it was difficult to convince them that he came with no bad intention, "please- listen to me i need your help."

Xiaojun flared up in anger, grabbing the other ones shirt-collar, "get out of my sight." figuring he wasnt in his right mind to hear out anything, sicheng took the lead. he pushed the other one away to confront Ten, "what do you want?"

"its about y/n-" upon hearing her name, XJ once again burst out in anger, "of course its about her, you just cant leave her alone, can you-"

hendery who had no personal enmity with Ten, decided to stand back. but hearing the name of his precious friend, he went ahead, "what about her?"

"she's nowhere to be found ... the door was broken and... i found this in her house." he reached out a piece of cloth for them to see. "it was thrown on the floor...im afraid what something like this could mean. . ."

While the other two were confused looking at the piece of cloth, hendery took it in his hand. The strong smell of alcohol permeates his senses.

he sniffied it few times. his eyes shot up in fright. just from the slight sniff he felt like his world was spinning. he imagined what would it be like to force it on someone's face.