🎵19🎵

A weird tension fell around the place. curiousity in everyones eyes. Third round decides the winner for this years game.

Who could it be? Which team will be the winner? It was yet to find out.

In break time both team went to their own side to rest. red team gathered, they seemed to discuss something. Something more wicked than hurting someone. They could do anything to win. The players had flames in their eyes.

White team gathered to take advice from the leader. hendery stood in a corner, bouncing his ball up and down. He kept flipping his sweaty hair back. y/n noticed it. She knew how much of a pressure he was in. The round was about to decide the winner, players were highly pressured.

she stood up from her seat and walked ahead. but she was instantly stopped by sicheng. "Dont go." he avoided her eyes.

"Why?...he needs someone beside him."

"Let him deal with this on his own. Its his choice. You cant distract him." y/n seemed convinced so she sat back on her seat. "He's nervous for the final round."

"I can see that but the hendery I know, doesnt give up. once he's into somehing, he gets what he wants." At last, they made eye contact "They'll win."

The third round started with a whistle. the ball was passed. players began to spread in their planned positions.

Red team looked prepared than ever. they surrounded every white when they had the ball and snatched it away. audience could easily predict who would win.

whites were taken down one by one as the other won points. White team's Leader took the ball and made it almost to the hoop. but a red changed its direction and it missed the spot.

Again, the ball was continued to pass. hendery stood in the corner.when the ball was close enough, he managed to snatch it.

few red players made eye contact and nodded. according to their plan, hendery was surrounded. But he continued to pass them.

like last time, the ball was almost around the hoop. suddenly, someone sneak-pushed him out of the way. He fell down harshly on the floor.whites team's audience made shocking sounds. Few even stood up.

But the game continued, since it was quite normal for players to lose balance.

hendery hits his fist on the floor. He felt like it was the end. The white team were nowhere near to win. He stood up and rushed to his spot.

The audience cheered in joy.Did the red team win? white players were jumping and running around. The score was more in white side. did the white team won?

when hendery was knocked down, he lost his cool. His eyes burned in flame. the competitiveness made him unaware of his surroundings. He snatched the ball from his spot and passed through the red players.
It was so sudden that no one could tell what happened.

Their leader tricked the reds into thinking he was the one about to goal. he jumped to steal their attention. hendery took his chance and threw the ball from the other side. it went to the hoop and white team scored the last point. →2:1

He flashed his most winning smile.

y/n came running and hugged him tightly."hendery! You won!" he hugged back, "I cant believe this!"

sicheng reached out to them with his hands in his pocket. "Well done." the players called him for the lineup so he left.

"Told you." sicheng said while playing with the abandoned ball.

" he looked so different..."

"You dont know him.
You dont know anything."