♡ ✿ Chapter 4: Power up, Bubble gum ✿ ♡

The night was restless and (Y/n) felt as if she was dying... But by the time it was sun rise, the pain was gone. The only thing that was left was the weakness.

She had to train that day but she absolutely refused to get out of bed and have breakfast with her father.
"I... I don't want to..." She whispered snuggling into her blankets.

Then in her now open door way, stood All for One. He walked over to her slowly while (Y/n) started shaking once her eyes landed on her father. He sat down on her bed whilst she tried hiding from him by throwing the blankets over her head and burying her face into her pillow and blanket.

"Babygirl... My power, listen... I'm sorry. I told you if I hurt you then tell me or forgive me. You know I don't hurt you out of pure stupidity or selfishness."

"It hurt..." She whispered.

"I know... But I swear it was for a good reason. All of this will make sense when the time is right, I promise." He kissed her head before asking,"Were you in pain the whole night?"

The girl nodded.

"I see... Then that means it work."

"What worked?"

"I've busted you up, my dear. Now when you have to use a difficult quirk, you won't struggle as much as you did yesterday."

The girl frowned, she peaked out of her blankets and stared at him. She unknowingly activided her true quirk and saw that he was telling the trust. The girl looked down,"P-please... N-Next time... W-warn me... Or t-tell me..."

It frightened her to think that He'd do it again. To think she'd have to go through that again. To feel that pain and feel as if she was dying...
Be injected by a long pointy needle frightened her more then a sharp knife to cut with.
Maybe he will do it again..?

"I promise, I'll warn you and make sure to be by your side when you're in pain." He said, hugging her.

Her heart softened at her father's words and hugged him back weakly,"Promise? Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky and waited for her father's response.

"Promise"

The day went on and he was right! The difficult Quirks seemed much easier to control. True be told, she was still very weak and tired, so her father let her try to rest through the day and hoped tomorrow she'll be as fresh as a daisy.

Throughout the whole month, little (Y/n) has been training hard but she found it very easy to control. All for One was very proud with his Creation and how far she's come. He was excited to see what the future holds for her.

"She'll be stronger than any living being included God himself." All for One thought proudly.

"Otosa?" The child asked, noticing her father's smiling in the silence while she was busy with illusions.

"Yes, my power?"

"O-oh you're still here. Gomen, I thought you were– nevermind." She smiled and got back to making illusions on the wall.

Silence filled the room while All for One was thinking,"Even though she's my experiment... Should I still give her a childhood? Like let her meet kids her age or go to school? I mean, I  homeschool her And she met the league so...

Why am I thinking about this?
She's just my experiment.
Even if she has my blood and she's only a child, I can make multiple of her however... If she fails I'll have to make another of her which will take me about twice as much time and I'll have to teach the new her all over again.

Hopefully she doesn't disappoints me..."

"O-Ot-Otosa?" The young girl asked scared.

All for One snapped out of his thoughts and saw his daughter shaking slightly,"What is it, babygirl?"

"Y-You're... Glaring at me... Did I.. do something... wrong?"

All for One chucked lightly,"I'm sorry, my sweet. I'm just thinking..."

"About?" The little girl asked, walking up to her father, tagging on his pants.

He kneeled down,"Nothing... But... will you do something for me?"

"Anything!" The girl smiled brightly.

All for One smiled,"Become something that I'm proud of and... set the world back to it's original form."

"O-Or-Orange- Original form?"

All for One nodded and patted her head,"Yes, I believe in you and I believe you'll become someone stronger that everyone will either love or fear."

"I don't understand..." The girl said.

"You will... Over time."

"O-okay..."