♡✿ Chapter 36 Hitoshi Shinsou Aizawa ✿♡

A few days had gone by and Hitoshi Shinsou Aizawa was training hard outside behind his dorm for his upcoming exam with Hero course Class 1-A and 1-B but what he didn't know was that a certain little girl was spying on him.

Hitoshi was punching the air in front of him, not bothered with the world around him. That was until he tripped over his own feet and landed face first onto the ground, at least that's what he thought. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was floating,"What the...?"

"Are you okay, Hitoshi-Kun?" A sweet kid voice asked. He looked back and saw (Y/n) with glowing blue eyes instead of her usual normal almost plain looking (E/c) eyes.

"What are you doing here, (Y/n)?" He asked worriedly since a 4 year old was walking around unsupervised.

"Lemillion was about to teach me and Eri how to write but I quickly ran away. What are you doing, Hitoshi-Kun?" She walked up to Hitoshi's face.

He rested onto his arm while his body was still floating,"Training. And you should really go back, don't want to worry Mirio, now do you?"

The girl gripped her shirt and had teary eyes,"B-but... I don't want to... I don't want to be... around Lemillion, he likes Eri more and he's.... scary sometimes."

Hitoshi noticed the way she spoke about him, she was scared of him. He became serious,"Does he hurt you?"

The girl shook her head and tried to dry her tears,"No, but I feel like he doesn't like me. I don't like him either... especially since he left me and Eri that day..."

"Do you mean the day he found you and Eri? Listen (Y/n), he couldn't do much that day, okay? That man could've seriously hurt you and Eri if Mirio did something. I'm sure he didn't want to leave you but he had no choice."

"Deku-kun did something! At least he tried..." Her cries became a little louder that even her quirks started to go tensed. The small things like rocks and Hitoshi's water bottle started to float and even Hitoshi went a bit higher.

"Woah! (Y/n), calm down. Listen, just relax a bit. Think about something that makes you happy, you know like Eri or your family." Hitoshi tried to reason with the girl but her cries became even louder,"My family isn't even here! Do they care? Do they even love me?!"

The trees started to shift and some branches started to snap, reminding Hitoshi that he could use his quirk,"(Y/n)! Your family loves you! And so does your adoptive family like Eri, Aizawa, Yamada and me! We love you, okay!

"Stop lying to me!" Her eyes glowed red and everything around her started to float higher in the sky even the trees!

"Why isn't me quirk working on her?" Hitoshi thought while he tried to steady himself. (Y/N) however was still crying her eyes out unaware of everything around her.

That's when it him,"(Y/n)! Do you remember the day Tamiki found you? You were scared, weren't you? But he protected you. And what about the day you and Tamiki walked around the school while everyone was busy with the festival? You were smiling so brightly when you were with him. And he smiled! I've never seen him actually smile around others so that makes you the first! Tamiki is always going to be there for you! To protect and love you like family! Just like I will always be there for you! I know I'm not always around but I promise you, Tamiki and I will always be there for you and love you like family!"

The crying girl looked up at him as he was floating with other things,"You promise?"

"I pinky promise!" He held out his pinky but then when he suddenly felt his body float back down, he felt his stomach twist and knot like he was going to throw up but quickly held it back down.

His pinky linked with (Y/n)'s pinky to which the girl's power slowly stopped making everything float. Hitoshi was carefully placed onto the ground but he kept his pinky linked. After a few seconds, Hitoshi looked back up at (Y/n),"I Promise."

The girl's teary eyes started to build up again,"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry...!" Hitoshi opened up his arms for (Y/n), she quickly hugged him tightly as her loud cries became quiet and soft that at the end... she was fast asleep.