♡✿ Chapter 13 Quirk ✿♡

Hari had bathed me earlier and was now feeding me cereal. We didn't speak much except for me telling him,"I don't know... how to u-use a s-sp-spoon... I'm usually f-fed with the help of my f-fa-family..."

Thankfully, he taught me how to use a spoon and also fed me. He wasn't much of a talker but was nice in a way. He brought me back to my dark secluded room and placed me in the cold bed. I shivered but tried not to show it.

"Tomorrow, we plan to do what we originally planned to do today so be on your best behavior. Understood?"

I nodded before pulling the thin covers over my small body. Hari had walked out of my room and locked the door. I sighed heavily before closing my eyes and falling asleep. Dreaming of my family...

~Hari's POV~

I made my way to Kai's office to check up on him. Once I was there, I knocked and got permission to go in.

"What is it, Hari?"

"(Y/n) is asleep and Eri too."

"(Y/n)?" He placed his paperwork down and stared at me.

"Yes, it's the girl's name. (Y/n)."

He hummed,"Good. We'll start with... (Y/n) first then later on Eri."

"Understood." I bowed and headed to leave but Kai stopped me.

"How old is she?"

I turned around to face Kai again,"Age four."

"Family name?"

"She just gave me her name."

He took a sip of his tea,"We'll need to find out. Who knows why she was out there alone. Besides, don't want the police on our tails if she's Important or whatever."

"Understood. I'll ask her tomorrow."

"Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?"

"What's her Quirk?"

"I'll find out tomorrow, Overhaul." I bowed before taking my leave.

Outside of Kai's office, I thought for a moment,"(Y/n)...? I feel like I've heard of that name before..." I shrugged it off before walking towards my room. I need to rest up for tomorrow will be a busy day.

° (Y/n)'s POV °

I woke up in sweat, rethink my nightmare.

"Little Alien... Help!"

"I'm bleeding... Make it stop... Please (Y/n)..."

"Why is this happening...?"

"You did this! I trusted you!"

"I'm s-s-sorry..."

"You're mine now~"

"Ahhhhh!!! Otosa! Please! Help me!"

"No one is coming to save you~
Now stop struggling, It'll only hurt a lot~"