♡✿ Chapter 50 Escape? ✿♡

• (Y/n)'s POV •

I ran.

So fast.

I ran so fast... I could feel the sweat flying off of me.

I Felt like I was back in the underground where Otosa left me or even back when that bird man kept me in that maze.

The wetness from my eyes started to burn like fire on my skin and the fear inside of me increased rapidly.

I want to run away.
I need to run away.

As my feet carried me to any nearby exit, I could feel the concrete floor scrapping my bare feet while my white dress danced.

I felt a hand harshly grab my arm making me instantly whimper and scream. I bite the man's hand before aiming my palm at him and trying to use any of my quirks to get this freak away from me!

A rush of energy shocked me through my bones as purple lightning shot the ugly doc far away. I heard him scream out as he flew away before he landed harshly onto the ground.

I took this opportunity to start running again and even though I made sure to put a good amount of distance between us, I still couldn't keep my heart away from fear.

Fear that he might be right behind me.
Fear that he'll drag me back to that hell.
Fear that Master will hurt me again.

"You little bitch! You'll be sorry!" I heard that old fat scream as the tears crept up upon me that once they fell from my cheeks, did I start to immediately wipe at them.

Not today!
I will not get caught again!
I will be free!

Immediately noticing a light on the ground through the cracks of a large door, I try to speed up my running. I tried slowing down as I came upon the large white door and tried to reach for it but even so... I knew I wouldn't be able to reach for its door handle since I was just too short. Suddenly, sparks surrounded my outstretched hand and the door magically opened.

I almost cried out of joy but instead I cried out in fear as I saw... Master Shigaraki was in the door way.

I fell to my knees,"Please..."
His hallow red eyes stared through me until his eyes gleamed over with a sight I could not quite describe, all I knew was that... he wanted to hurt me.

I heard panting and gasping behind me but I kept my tearful eyes onto the strong man in front of me. Master bent down to my height before patting my head,"(Y/n)... you know better than to ran away."

I tried sucking in my tears but I couldn't control them as they rushed from my (c/e) eyes while I held tightly onto the hems of my dress. I felt my breathing become unsteady as my body shook,"Otosa promised he'd be there for me whenever I'm in pain... but where is he? What happened to my Otosa?"

"Don't worry. We'll get him back... but only if you stop disobeying me. We could work together and destroy the heroes. All of them." He bolded up his fists, grabbing a handful of my hair. I watched his eyes glare me down into submission,"Work with me, (Y/n). And let's build a future where you're free of pain the heroes caused you... for taking away the one person that truly loves you."

I gripped tightly onto my plain white dress,"You promise... you promise you won't hurt me again." Master was silent for a moment,"I promise."

Suddenly I felt my hair being pulled and I was thrown onto the hard ground. His hand grip my throat tightly as He immediately pushed my body down and choked the air out of me. I tried kicking him away but instead he looked down at me as if I were nothing but a useless object.

I tried scratch at his hands but he still looked unfazed. For a moment I thought I saw a shred of guilt go pass his eyes but just as quickly it washed over, did it leave in less then a second.

I stopped scratching and felt my body go numb. I think the running is catching up to me... hehehe or maybe the choking is seriously taking my breath away. Is he... trying to kill me?

• Author's POV •

Shigaraki watched (Y/n) fall slowly into unconsciousness before picking her sluggish body up and carried her inside the room. The doc watched the prince of darkness take the little princess into the room were she and he would be situated in for the next 4 months...

====================================================================

Hey everyone, it's me Author-chan here! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I'm finally done with exams and have been writing these chapters as well as future chapters for the pass week or so. I've been trying to figure out how season 6 will work out and I have a few ideas in which I can't wait to share with you all once the future chapters are out.

I hope you all enjoyed these 3 chapters and hope you're excited as I am for the future chapters. (✿◠‿◠)

Also one more thing, would you rather want me to A) start bringing out season 6 chapters out (every Tuesday) or B) rather wait for the season to end and then give you all the chapters?

I'm leaning more on option A) but I'll let you all decide just in case you know something I don't.

Okie dokie, that's all for now. Lovely seeing you all again and hope you're doing well. See ya later, love ya
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♡