♡✿ Chapter 43 Don't Worry ✿♡

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
!!!Angst!!!
Crying, yelling, restrains, manipulation, depression, anxiety and numbness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Dabi's POV •

I watched as (Y/N)'s breathing was slow while she slept in my scarred arms. Her staind pink tinted eyes from her sobbing a day ago left me a bit speechless. It makes my heart ache just hearing her cry. I never want her to cry again.

I will admit, Shigaraki's doing was a bit extreme. The All Might plushy was something the heroes had surly given her and it to just be disintegrating by a villain who also is her family, must be a bit... shocking. I guess.

After Sinnamonroll had passed out, the doc took a bit of her blood as well as injected a strange purple serum into her arm which left (Y/n) shaking for a full day yet she never woke up. Thankfully, it had finally passed at around noontime.

Toga was excited about having (Y/n) back, almost everyone was. Especially me. But Shigaraki... he... well he's hard to decipher.

Ever since Sinnamonroll was back, he's been acting strange. I try not to pay too much attention to it but I can't help but wonder... What is going to happen to our little (Y/n)? Is she part of some big plan Shigaraki had devise or did he miss her too?

Will Shigaraki use (Y/n)? I mean, she was originally made for her power to be used by us, by Shigaraki...

But...
What exactly is he planning to do with (Y/n)?

• Eri's POV •

What is going on?

I don't remember much of last night but I do remember (Y/n) leaving with a girl and I think I fell asleep?

Now, it's been a day and I wasn't allowed outside, once! Zaza wasn't himself all day. Lemillion-san too! No one was, now that I think about it...

Deku visited but only for a few minutes until he had to run. Hitoshi-Kun was sad all day. I saw him for maybe a few seconds until he ran outside again too, just like Deku-kun.

And who knows where (Y/n) is!
All day, no sign of her.
I asked everyone but they just gave me a sad face and said,"Don't worry, she'll be back before you know it."

Like... what?

Did something happen to my sister?
I'm just so confused!

Where is she? Where's (Y/n)?
Where is my sister?!

"Lemillion, where is (Y/n)?" I tried so hard not to cry but the waterworks just did what they wanted! Lemillion gave me the same sad smile before patting my head,"Don't worry, she'll be bac-"

"Stop lying!" I felt my tears run down my face like it was a race or something."Why is everyone lying to me?! I just want to know where my sister is! Where is (Y/n)?!"

I scared myself at how loud I cried that I just instantly stopped. I quickly ran to a corner before crouching down and whimper,"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

I felt a hand on my head, making me freeze in place before slowly turning my head back around. It was Hitoshi-Kun. He was sweating but held a straight face yet his eyes looked so sad....

He kept patting my head until I felt my tears dry up. He eventually stopped and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead,"We'll find her.... I promise. I'll find her and bring her back to us."

I quickly grabbed him and hugged him tightly,"Please..."

• (Y/n)'s POV •

I slowly started to open my sore eyes as the comfortable darkness had passed by me quickly. I kept my eyes on the white tiled floors before slowly lifting my head.

Where am I?

Looking around, it was super bright. The room was styled like it was a hospital yet instead of a comfortable bed, I sat in a metal chair which held my wrist tightly. I tried to pull my hands free but it just made me start to cry from how sore it felt. It reminded me of the time I was with... Overhaul.

Am I back?
What about my sister?! Is she here too?!

I quickly looked around to find some kind of answer to my questions but nothing. I felt my stomach drop as I heard the door behind me be pushed open.

I shut my eyes and forced myself to free my hands but it just hurt even more. I heard steps come close until a voice could be heard,"Ah, you're finally awake. I've been waiting for you, (Y/n). A long time indeed."

I don't recognize the voice but I felt a hand grip at my jaw, making me realize I had a cloth stuck in my mouth. The hands forces the cloth of out my mouth, making me gasp from the sudden pull as well as my eyes shot open. It was the creepy bearded man!

I felt him stick something like a cotton ball down my throat before pulling it out, making me cough so hard that my eyes started to tear up.

"Disgusting." He said while examining my saliva stained cotten ball. He then placed it in a jar before looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I heard Shigga-San's voice, I looked around until I found him standing behind me a few feet away.

"You wanted to see if she has a regeneration quirk, correct? So I'm looking for the large knife. I know I placed it somewhere here..." the man scratch his bolded head.

"Hurry up." Shiggy said now standing next to me.

I looked up at him with teary eyes,"Shiggy..?"

He made eye contact for a second until he looked back at the man, whome had now found the large knife. And by golly... he was not kidding.

The knife was at least a full length of Eri's body size! I know I'm younger and shorter than Eri but this has to be a joke!

I started to shake just thinking about that blade cutting into my flesh,"Shiggy..?" He turned to me,"Wha-What's that for...?"

He gave me the most creepiest grin I have ever seen and said,"It'll all be over soon, don't worry."

"