♡✿ Chapter 57 Dabi's dance ✿♡

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
Mention of physical abuse.
Crying, panic attack.
Sexual harassment.

(A/n): Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that the sexual harassment is on (Y/n) BUT I will change it if it's too much for my readers. All I wanted to achieve with this, is that (Y/n) never had a normal childhood.

====================================================================

"Oh, there you are!"

Breath hitched as Dabi's figure walked upon the giant's back as he revealed himself. His gaze scanned everything and everyone until his sapphire blue eyes saw his younger brother,"From up here, everyone looks tiny. Oh? Shoto's here too? This is great."

He grinned from ear to eat until it turn sour into a frown once his gaze saw the one person he didn't want in this fight. Everything has lead up to this moment but if she was here... then the moment has quickly passed.

"(Y/n)?" His soft gaze had saddened so much so... that he put his dance on hold. He placed the water bottle on the ground,"(Y/n), why are you here?"

(A/N: I'm sorry, I don't know if it's actually water or something else but I'm going with water here. Thanks.)

Back to the girl, she had finally stopped hyperventilating once Dabi had spoken her name but it still lingered. Waiting to burst again.

"Dabi... it's not what you think! I mean... it is but I have an explanation!"

He glared at his two family members before he turned back to his group,"(Y/n) is here. Mister Compress, I need her out of here."

"What? She's here?! (Y/n)?"

"What the–?"

Dabi's fist tightened,"Enough! Get her out of here... please. " He looked away before gazing over at her. His only light in darkness.

•Flashback•

Dabi lit his cigarette in the bar while scanning the darkness in front of him. Currently, he was in the bar with all the lights out except for the far off kitchen's light glowing beneath the door with a packet of smokes in his one hand and his spiky locks in the other. His mouth tasted the sour cigarette as he started to bite down on it with his mind elsewhere.

The flashbacks of passed memories of why he is who he is or what he looks like passed his mind very slowly, almost painful slowly through his mind, while his cigar became dim lit and bent.

Once the fire was out, he took out another cigar and lit it with his quirk but what he didn't expect in the dark was tiny 3 1/2 year old (Y/n). He back away quickly with a shocked face before sighing heavily, "(Y/n)... what are you doing out of bed?"

"Thirsty..." She whined. Dabi sighed again heavily,"Come on. I'll warm up some milk for you." She nodded tiredly while rubbing her eye and her arms held tightly around the new teddies she recently got from Toga and Twice.

The kitchen was a light brown tinted room but to (Y/n) and Dabi they didn't care for it, only for the milk. As Dabi searched the freezing refrigerator for a milk carton while the small girl sat tiredly on the cold floor, burying her face into her teddies as she waited for Dabi.