♡✿ Chapter 15 Hari ✿♡

"Are you alright?" Hari was cleaning up my wounds while Overhaul was doing something else with my blood that where in some small containers. I remember seeing them pour my blood into it even if everything was foggy around me.

"Why... why are you doing this?" I asked, Feeling a little empty inside.

Hari was silent,"What's your quirk?"

I looked up at him with tired eyes,"Huh?"

"You are 4 which means you are suppose to have a quirk already."

"Maybe I do, so what?" I tiredly glared.

"What is it?" It sounded like more of a demand then a question but I ignored it anyway.

He pressed harshly onto my wounds making me flinch,"Answer the question."

I shook my head,"N-no."

He placed more pressure onto my arm,"If you don't..." He got closer to my ear,"Overhaul will no longer need you and will kill you."

My breath hitched, I swallowed. I shook my head again,"I don't want to die but it feels like I shouldn't say anything even if my life is at stake."

Hari got up and left. It was really sudden that once he was out the door, did I realized he left me all alone. I struggled through the straps, trying to active my quirk that I used back when I got lost in here but nothing was working.

Hari came back and brought another person with him. Suddenly the other male asked,"What's your quirk?"

I felt a urge to tell him but I ignored it and kept my eyes away from both men. Hari then asked,"What happened?"

"I'll try again." The other male got closer to me,"What is your quirk, (Y/n)?"

I shook my head,"I won't tell you!

"Tsk." Hari walked up to me and grabbed a knife that they just used on me and pointed it to my throat,"I'll kill you. And trust me I won't hesitate. "

"Chronostasis!" The other man yelled out in surprise.

"(Y/n), we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Tell me what your quirk is or else I'll slit your throat. "

My eyes widened, "He won't really do it... will he?!" I put on a brave face before saying,"A-answer m-my question first. Th-then I'll tell..."

He glared, seemingly annoyed,"Fine. Overhaul is making bullets that can take quirks away forever. We've already started making them even before you were here so tell me (Y/n)..." Hari position the knife in a way that would easily kill me,"What is your quirk."

"If... if I don't have a quirk that can do that... will you kill me?"

"That's a second question." He glared,"But yes. We'll either find some other use to you or kill you. Depending on how Overhaul feels about you. For now I think he dislikes you a lot so he'll probably kill you."

I started shaking,"If I don't give them what they want I'll die. I can't have that. I really really can't have that." I looked at Chronostasis before answering his question,"Unhealthing. I can undo any healed wounds, injuries, and disease."

"You're lying. "

"I'm not!"

"Then show me."

"I-i... I can't do it on myself."

Hari loosened my tight restrains before rolled up his sleeves and bent down in front of me,"Show me."

I observed his arms and saw that he had a lot of tiny scars. I looked back at him then his arms. I breathed in and out before pulling his arms towards my face.

I've only done this once. Back when Toga-chan had a small Booboo on her nose because she was playing with her knives again. She was trying to balance a small knife on her nose when it suddenly slipped.

~~~

"Ow ow ow! OW!!! It hurts! Baby Alien! Heal me! Please! Make it better!" Toga-chan cried.

I smiled,"Okay!"

I grabbed Toga's face and kissed her nose thinking it'll help because Dabi did that once when I had a bruise on my leg. It didn't heal but Dabi did make me laugh through my tears.

A little pink light shined before Toga's nose healed up.

Toga hugged me tight,"Thank you so much, Baby Alien! It feels better now because it got all your love for me from you!"

I giggled,"I didn't know I could do that!"

"Now you do! You're so amazing, Baby Alien!"

~~~

I kissed Hari's arms before the same little pink light shined and Hari's wounds opened up a little before completely healing up like it was never there. Hari and the other male gasped.

I pushed Chronostasis's hands away from me before jumping from the chair and running towards a corner. I ran just in case they thought the quirk wasn't enough but before I could even get close to the corner, Hari pulled my collar,"Where do you think you are going?"

"I don't want to die!" I cried, still struggling through his grip.

"You're not going to." I was pulled up to Hari's arms and he walked out of the room. We made our way to my room before Hari placed me down onto my bed,"Don't go anywhere."

The door shut and I was all alone again. I layed on my bed and felt my body lift. My eyes closed,"Maybe tomorrow will be better..."

° Hari's POV °

I busted into Chisaki's office which surprised him so much that he literally fell out of his chair,"Who in their damn right mind would burst into my office!"

"Overhaul, I have great news! The girl, (Y/n), her quirk is Unhealthing. It can undo any wound, disease, injury on another living being that has been healed or cured. It can even make it so that the wounds and injuries undone not only heal again, but make them not heal at all. Isn't this great?! If we get enough of her blood and use her quirk, our process will go much faster!" I was so happy that I literally jumped up and down.

Overhaul sighed,"First, that's great and second, KNOCK FIRST!"

~ Somewhere in Tartarus ~

"I hope my little Power is safe..."