♡✿ Chapter 35 Playdate with Nejire Hado ✿♡

• Author's POV •

As November neared its end...

So did the patience of the League of villains.

They had decided on a plan to get their sweet little sinnamon roll back, all they had to do was just put their plan into action. It'll take a few days before they might actually get her back but they were determined. All they required was a little bit of blood...

~ Back at UA ~

"We're going to take care of the girls here at U.A." Aizawa explained to Izuku while Nejire Hado was braiding (Y/n)'s hair as Eri was twirling her long pigtails.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see them again so soon for so long!" Izuku said, excitedly.

"Hey." Eijiro Kirishima kneeled down to the girls, greeting them.
"Oh, yay, it's Eri and (Y/n)!" Uraraka cheered.
"You remind me of my little sister.
Welcome." Tsu greeted.
"Thank you." Eri thanked while (Y/n) just nodded shyly as Neijiro finished the little girl's braids.

"How did this come about...?" Izuku asked. "They couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Aizawa explained before they stepped outside to talk while Neijiro kept the girl's busy with a few cute hair clips she found.

(Y/n) held her plushy tightly in her arms while Eri clipped a cute butterfly hair clip in her hair. The girls complimented each other multiple times after clipping almost every hair clip in their hair.

Neijiro then decided to join their little hair style and compliment train, so she gave herself braided pigtails. That's when the little girls attacked Neijiro with hair clips, so that she could be part of their odd looking hairstyles with lots of hair clips.

The girls laughed until they couldn't feel their stomachs anymore. (Y/n)'s plushy accidentally fell of the couch, making her stop in her laughs and quickly jump to its rescue. She dusted it off until hugging it tightly and quietly apologized.

Neijiro noticed the action and then cheerfully asked,"Hey, hey (Y/n)-chan, who gave you the plushy? Was it your mom?"

"Mom? What's a mom?" The little girl quickly asked.

"Huh? A mom is the female parent in your life! She cares for you and loves you unconditionally! She's also the person your father loves!" Neijiro explained exciting.

The girl looked down at her plushy,"I only have Otosa... Does Himi-chan and Big sis count as a mom?"

"Well... anyone can be a mom but to me they sound more like sisters."

"Was there a female figure in your house with you and your Otosa?" Eri asked, seemingly curious of (Y/n) life since she herself didn't know much of her sister's family/life.

(Y/n) shook her head,"No, it was just me and Otosa..."

Neijiro smiled,"That's okay! Your Otosa is doing the best he can and he still loves you no matter what! I'm sure of it!"

(Y/n) felt her eyes start to burn before tears prickled her eyes,"Then where I he?"

This question took Neijiro and Eri by surprise. They had no idea where he was, Nobody knew where her Otosa was nor why he hadn't been found or be searching for (Y/n). Surely he had to be alive? Surely the siblings should be searching everywhere for (Y/n), right? What if they think she's dead? What are the heroes suppose to do?

Eri hugged (Y/n) tightly, letting her sister cry on her shoulder,"Shhh, I'm sure he's out there somewhere... Looking for you."

~ Tartarus ~

All For One sighed heavily. He worried for his little girl every day, constantly remembering her sweet smile and pretty (E/c) eyes. He wondered if the League was protecting her and if her powers were growing any stronger.

He also wondered what the doctor was doing and if he was checking (Y/n)'s vitals regularly. The doc and him didn't always see eye to eye with (Y/n) but the doc knew how protective AFO was over the girl, so if something was wrong and she wasn't in the care of the League or the doc himself, they would have very seriously and dangerous problems. Especially if heroes had told AOF that his child was in the care of heroes...