♡✿ Chapter 39 The Conclusion ✿♡

• Aizawa's POV •
~ At the Faculty Meeting ~

"So, that's what happen." I explained everything on what happened a few hours ago with (Y/n) and Monoma.

"Luckily, nothing further happen afterwards since Shinsou took her out the room before we could ask what that was. Monoma is in recovery girl's office but he's unconscious so we don't know what he meant by "too much" but I think everyone has an idea of what that meant and what this meeting is for..." Detective Tsukauchi explained.

Every hero in this room was speechless. No one dared to speak, not even Nezu. I cleared my throat,"Shinso had came up with the theory that (Y/n) might be..."

"All For One's daughter..." All might cut me off.

I nodded at him before Tsukauchi said,"It would explain why her family hasn't contacted any authority or left any missing child posters around the city or even why we can't find them Because–"

"–Her family might be villains..." Midnight said wide eyed.

"That's the theory..." I nodded.

All Might stood out of his chair,"But! She's–! She's just a child! How could it be possible that little (Y/n) has at least 4 to 5 quirks–"

"–Maybe more." Nezu suddenly spoke.

The silent in the air thickened in the room. No one dared to move or even make eye contact. I sighed heavily as All Might sat back down,"It's not clear and maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions but it is note worthy that we have to be prepared for anything. Even if that means she's the child of the most dangerous villain in the world or just a regular kid with 4 Quirks."

"Even so, if quirks are becoming stronger by the minute, we'll need to be prepared. Quirks are growing much more stronger around the world and the Quirkless will eventually become extinct." Snipe warned.

Nezu got out of his seat and stood ontop the table,"For now, we shouldn't worry about that. All we need are (Y/n)'s real guardians so that all these conspiracy theories can settle."

Tsukauchi stepped forward,"I also got a document from the hospital a while back about (Y/n)'s blood. It was mostly B type but there were a lot of strange purple particular with other blood types in her body. She also healed quicker than Eri which doesn't quite make sense since she had a few horrible scars on her body but I think it's from Kai Chisaki also known as Overhaul. It was worrisome for the doctors that they took a full body scan. Only one injury was very worrisome. Her brain. It had a huge scar over it but once the doctors checked again..." he pulled out two different brain scans,"It had disappeared. Like it was never there in the first place."

My brows narrowed together,"What is that suppose to mean?"

Tsukauchi placed down the document before taking out another set of papers,"Honestly, I have no idea. I tried to connect it by checking if it was possible she had a regeneration quirk but there was one small almost unnoticeable scar on her arm it looked like a scar from an injection that wasn't healed. Then I got some documents about the Nomus having a regenerating quirk of some sort and all different blood types. And so then I thought that maybe... (Y/n) wasn't... human... maybe that'll explain why she was so different."

"A Nomu?! You can't be serious!"

"You don't honestly think that All For One especially the league of villains would create a nomu that looked like a human child! If I'm not wrong, all the nomus I've seen have blue or purple skin with half their brains out!"

"Unless they stole the child and experimented on her..." Midnight softly said, making everyone quiet.

"Or she truly is All For One's daughter." Nezu warned.

My heart felt like it was going to explode and all these theories ran through my brain that it was difficult to even breath. (Y/n) can't honestly be that evil bastard's daughter, right? She can't be a nomu! She just can't! My dear little (Y/n)... I see her so much as my own daughter, The youngest of the family, that just the thought of her not actually being a sweet kind-hearted kid with a goofy smile and who cries a lot... being my own adorable kid along with Eri and Hitoshi as her siblings.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see All might,"We have to protect her." My eyes widened before he stepped forward,"We must protect her. Not just as heroes but as civilized human beings who care for a child who might be in a dangerous situation. Especially if she shares blood with the most dangerous man on earth."

I saw everyone nod and I felt a little at ease that everyone agreed to protecting my daughter. Nezu spoke again, "I think it's time for another visit to All for One.