♡✿ Chapter 34 UA's festival ✿♡

"Come on, (Y/n)! We can't be late." Eri pulled me towards the door while I was still fitting on my shoes,"Wait,  Onee-San!"

We both got into the car with Mirio and started talking about the festival, mostly Eri who was extremely excited. Mirio listened and talked as well which made me feel at ease with the excitement bubbling up inside us all.

I stared out the window, watching all buildings almost flew by,"Are we almost there yet?" I ask kinda impatient. "We'll be there soon. Class A's performance starts at 10 am, and then after that is class 1-B's play. Then, it's lunch and the beauty pageant." Mirio said. He then looked back at us,"Aren't you excited to see Midoriya, Eri?" She nodded and I could feel her excitement bubbling up once again.

"Will Tam Tam also be there?" I asked. "Of course!" I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as I smiled. I looked back out the window, waiting for our arrival to UA High school.

We all eventually made it and the minute I saw Tam Tam, I jumped at him hugging him tightly,"Tam Tam!" We almost fell but he quickly got his balance back before hugging me back. I could feel that he was nervous so I used my relaxation quirk until I felt him ease up.

He carefully placed me down before greeting everyone else. I waved at Zaza before running over to him,"Up, Up!" He slowly picked me up and placed me onto his side. I than noticed another male talking to Mirio, he had blonde hair and blue eyes that looked like it was being shallowed up in darkness. His form was funny looking which made me chuckle quietly. Than I noticed another male, he was taller and was on the thin side. His hair was green with yellow highlights which complimented his yellow eyes.

Eri stood next to Mirio, looking around for Deku but obviously not seeing his anywhere. She walked towards me and Zaza before asking,"Where's Deku-kun?"

"Don't worry, you'll see him at the performance." Zaza explained and petted her head. "Eri and (Y/n), correct?" We heard a male voice ask. It was the green haired male.

"Yes, girls say hello to Sir Nighteye." Zaza told us. We softly greeted the new male until Eri spoke,"Are you the one that helped save me and my sister? Helped Mirio and Deku too?"

He chuckled,"Yes, I'm glad you both are safe." He then petted my sister's head until his eyes made contact with mine,"You are (Y/n)? I wanted to thank you for saving my life with your quirk... or quirks?"

I shook my head,"I didn't do anything..." He chuckled before Zaza explained,"Remember when you ran around the hospital the first in searching for your sister? You accidentally dumped into Sir Nighteye."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were the dea—" Mirio suddenly, rudely chirped in,"Ah Sir! You're really here?"

I looked away from everyone and felt an odd sensation go through my body. I began to think back to Otosa and my family, missing them a lot...

~Timeskip~

Zaza, Mirio, Onee-San and myself walked towards the performance leaving everyone from before behind. Eri held onto Mirio's hand while I held her other hand.

Mighty-Sama walked up to Zaza,"Aizawa, Young Midoriya is..."

"Yeah, we haven't started yet either..."

Eri tightened her grip on Mirio and my hands,"Is Deku not going to dance?"

"Don't worry, he'll dance."