♡✿ Chapter 20 Don't Leave Us Please! ✿♡

° Author's POV °

Izuku was patrolling with Mirio while talking about their hero names, that stopped once a little girl ran and bumped into them.

The girl dumped into Deku making herself fall to the ground. Deku turned around and got down on his knees before holding out his hand,"Sorry, that must've hurt."

The girl looked scared at seeing his hand reach out to her so she moved away to which Deku noticed. He then tried picking her up by her waist,"Can you stand? Are you okay?" but instead he felt her trembling.

"Now, you know..." A deep male voice said while walking towards them.

Eri, the girl, flinched once she heard him talk to her specifically. The man walked out into the light and each one of them knew right away who he was.

"You can't go around causing trouble for the heroes." He said while twirling another girl's hair in his arms while looking at Eri.

"I'm sorry about my daughter, hero." He faked smiled,"She likes to play around a lot and keeps getting herself and her sister hurt. I don't know what to do with them."

Deku's reaction was completely visible but Lemillion quickly through on his hood to cover Deku's scared face,"Your hood and mask came off again. Maybe the sizing's off?" He nodded at Deku before apologizing to Overhaul,"We're sorry, too, for bumping into her. With that lovely mask, you must be from the Hassaikai, right? You guys are famous around here."

"Yes, don't worry about the mask. I'm sensitive to filth. It's my first time seeing you two heroes."

"Right! We're still new, so we're pretty nervous." He rubbed his head acting all nervous,"Now stand up, partner! Let's head towards a future we haven't seen yet!" Him suggesting to Deku.

"What agency do you belong to?"

"We're students! We're still so new that it would be presumptuous to identify with an agency. We're just gaining some experience in different places fir our internships. Anyway, we need to finish patrolling this division by lunch. Let's go!"

"Eri, don't let them leave!" (Y/n) spoke through telepathy to Eri.

"Right!" Deku said before feeling Eri hold him tightly while tears spilled from her eyes,"D... Don't go..."

Overhaul's eyes sharpened at her words before Deku said,"U-Um... Your daughter... seems scared..."

"It's because she just got a scolding."

"Let's go!" Lemillion cheered, trying to not look even more suspicious.

"Don't leave us!" (Y/n) thought but some of her telepathy quirk leaked out so Eri and the heroes heard.

"Wait, but..." Deku held Eri head close to him,"Her bandages don't seem like they're from playing too much..." Eri held even more tighter onto Deku's sleeves while crying silently.

"She falls a lot." Overhaul said.

"For such a small child to be trembling like this without making a sound..." He pressed Eri's head to his shoulder while glaring at Overhaul, "I don't think that's normal..."

Chisaki glared back harshly, "Please don't force your own "normal" onto other people's families."

"Everyone had different dispositions, right?"

"Are you blind?! Don't you see our bandages?! Eri's crying! Don't leave us with him!"