♡✿ Chapter 14 Overhaul scary... ✿♡

WARNING ⚠️
○ Violence/harm in this chapter ○
Read at own caution. I will tell you when it comes by placing a "⚠️" before it.

Enjoy!

==================================

"

What are you doing outside your room?" Overhaul glared, sending a chill down my spine and my body to freeze.

He narrowed his eyes,"Well?"

My breath hitched,"I...I- uh."

He clicked his tongue before eying me up and down. He stopped at where I accidentally peed myself,"What the hell happened there? Why are you wet?"

I felt my cheeks blush and feel extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed,"I-i uh... I had a nightmare a-and..."

"Tsk, You pissed yourself? Disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a stupid baby? You're fucking filthy, get back to your room before I kill you."

My heart beated fast,"Y-you... Sh-shouldn't... Say such bad words..."

"Huh? Aren't you the one that said "Fuck you" to me? Don't act like you're the good girl because you're not. You're family probably left you on the streets because you were such a fucking useless crybaby."

Tears slipped down my cheeks,"You're wrong..."

"Am I?"

"Yes..." I cried.

"Tsk. Get back to your room." He threatened.

"I... Don't know... Where I am..."

"Tsk such a useless crybaby." He started walking but stopped once he noticed I wasn't following him,"Come on, brat."

I quickly caught up and walked behind him. My tears kept slipping and the more I tried to stop it, the more tears fell. I used my arms to dry my tears but it just hurt rubbing at my eyes.

"Tsk stop that. And stop crying."

Me and Mr. Bird came to a stop hours later (actually was just a few minutes but felt like hours) at a metal steel door with a flower on it.

I then remember seeing one just like it at another door,"Didn't we pass this one?"

"Tsk." The male opened then door and pushed me in. He pushed me a little to hard that I fell on the floor and my hair falling over my face. I brushed it away and looked back at Bird man. He looked at me for a moment before shutting the door and threatening me,"Don't leave this room again."

I was now in complete darkness again... Now I just wanted to cry. I started to sob,"I wanna go home..."

~TimeSkip~

My sore eyes slowly fluttered open once a bright light came from the door in front of me. I slowly got up and looked up. It was Hari.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

I wiped my eyes before whispering,"N-nothing."

Hari got to his knees and picked me up. We then exited my "room" and walked towards the door from yesterday where I was supposed to be experimented on. Now, I'm going to be...

I gripped Hari's clothes, not ready for what's about to happen. Hari knocked on the door and said,"Overhaul, I brought (Y/n)."

I didn't like my name in the same sentence as that crazy Bird man's. I honestly wanted to run so far away, even more once he told us to come in.

Hari walked us in and I was quickly placed onto the cold metal chair. Hari strapped my arms and legs while tears were threatening to slip out again," I'm such a crybaby..." I thought.

⚠️

"Are you ready?" Overhaul asked.

I shook my head,"P-pl-plea-se..."

Overhaul got a knife and placed it against my arm,"Stay still or else it'll hurt more."

"It's going to hurt in anyway!" I thought before he sliced open my arm.

I was fighting to not scream out loud or cry but I did whimper and silent tears blurred my vision. I tried not to think of the pain but it got worse when Overhaul sliced my other arm. This time, I did scream. A blood curdling scream while tears blurred my vision.

"Tsk. Cover her mouth, Chronostasis"

Hari moved the other side of the room and brought a rope and mask. I looked at him with tears, begging him to stop,"P-please..."

Hari covered my mouth and Overhaul kept slicing my arms. Blood was flowing out of my wounds which made me silent cry at how much it hurt.

"M-Make it stop...

Stop...

Please..."