♡✿ Chapter 41 Otosa? ✿♡

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️
SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5!
One For All users!
You have been warned!

====================================================================

I was in darkness. A different kind of darkness though...

You could see everything and nothing at the same time. There wasn't anything for miles and a light was coming from somewhere.

"Why is there a child here?" I heard a male voice asked.

I turned around and saw maybe around 8 adults staring at me. I felt quite small since they were just staring at me.

A woman with black hair came up to me,"Are you already, little one?" I slowly nodded my head before looking past her, staring at each person. They were a little scary to be honest.

"What's your name?" I turned back to the lady in front of me,"I'm... (Y/n)."

"Do you know how you got here?" A muscular man asked. I shrugged,"I was with my brother, Hitoshi-Kun, Maybe I fell asleep?" I scratched my head, a little confused as to what happened.

"Strange..." A white haired male said to which I glanced back at him and felt some sort of connection to him. He even looks a little like,"O-otosa..?"

"Y̸̡̖̭͓̘̞̯͊̏ǫ̴̢̺͉͎̈́̈́̂̇̀͗̍į̸̫̤̒̽c̵̗̘̹͚͕̤̅̿͂͗͆ḩ̶̥͔̈́̈́͘̕͝ḯ̴̤̹͈̞͗̈́̃ , is she your daughter?"

"No, I died before I could even start a family."

"You look like Otosa... But he has a no hair anymore and his eyes are gone. Sometimes he wears a funny looking mask." I giggled just thinking back to the old times.

Their eyes widened,"You're... Are you...?" I hummed confused. I think they're confused, so I decided to use my imagination Quirk and created a version of Otosa with his mask and without. I smiled happily and pointed,"That's Otosa!"

They gasped, the black haired woman fell onto her butt in shock even before the muscular looking man cursed under his breath. The white haired male that looked like Otosa came up to me and asked,"Is your father's name All for One?"

I stared at him confused,"I don't know, Otosa is Otosa. That's my Otosa!" I pointed again, feeling frustrated.

He looked at Otosa before asking me,"What's your quirk?" I stepped back,"Why should I tell you? I don't even know you! I don't know who you all are! Or where I am!"

"Would you believe me if I told you I'm your Otosa's brother?" He said to which made my eyes widened,"I mean... You do look like him."

"He's my older brother." He pointed back to Otosa. I glanced back at Otosa then back at the white haired male,"My quirk is... All. At least that's what Otosa said. It's true though. I can do anything my friends can do but I think they're scared of me now... I accidentally hurt someone, I didn't mean to though... Is there something wrong with me?" I started to tear up as a vision of Zaza and everyone looking disappointed and almost scared of me flashed through my mind. The male patted my head. It almost felt like Otosa's pat, only smaller,"No, there's nothing wrong with you."

"Then why did Zaza and everyone looked horrified at me? It's not like I wanted to hurt Mon-Mon..!"

"I know, it's okay." His hand rubbed my head softly while I tried to wipe my teary eyes. He turned back at the others,"I think she somehow has One for All. Maybe even All for One. Probably ever Quirk on this earth."

"That's too much power for one little girl..." Another male said.

He turned back to me,"Do you know Izuku Midoriya?"

"Deku?"

"Yes. Are you currently with him?"

"Um-"

"-She's dangerous. If she has OFA and AFO plus everything else, she could die or worse end this world." Someone yelled. "I'm with him. I think we should kill her." I flinch back at their words as my eyes widened at them.

"What? No!" The woman yelled.

"Enough. We can't have that. She's just a little girl." White haired male said before he took my hands,"We'll help you control your quirks, oka-"

"But I can already." I stated clearly. If it weren't for Otosa and the others... I might've not known how to use some of my quirks. Then I remembered I did a few things with unknown quirks I never knew I could do,"Well... kinda."

"Well... We'll just help you if you need it and guide you, okay? Could you just do one thing for us? For me?" He kindly asked me as he patted my head. I slowly nodded, unsure of this,"Don't trust your Otosa. Trust Deku and one more thing... Don't kill anyone or end this world."