♡✿ Chapter 31 Tamiki Amajiki's Little Sun ✿♡

Eri was very conflicted about us separating but Deku-kun and Miro assured her that I'd be fine. So now I could happily stay with the Pointy ears boy, who I was told was called Tamiki Amajiki.

Tam-Tam was currently helping an older girl named Nejire Hado with something called " Dress Rehearsals " which seemed fun, I guess?

Everyone was dressed very pretty and it made me think of Toga and big sis.
I think they'd enjoy this...
I really miss them.

•Tamiki's POV•

I had noticed the little girl looking down at her black shoes with a sad expression. Was she already missing that other girl Eri?

I carefully walked over to the girl and softly patted her head before kneeling down,"I-If you w-want t-t-to go back to t-the oth-other girl, that's fine. I-ill t-take y-you..."

She shook her head,"I want to be with you."

"Then why did you look s-s-so s-sa-sad?"

"I was think of my family... my sisters would love this "dress rehearsals" thing. We had a sleepover once and they kept wanting to dress me up but I didn't mind. It was fun... Watching them be happy, makes me happy."

Oh yea, I remember Aizawa Sensei saying that she has a family but they can't find them or figure out who they are. Eri however is an orphan.
So the girls only have each other...

"Y-you seem to l-lo-love them a-a l-lot."

"Love?"

"Y-yes... at le-least I-i th-think..."

"What is love?"

Oh boy.... why did I say that..?

"Oh, love comes in all different shapes and sizes! Hey, did you know that the brain sees love and chocolate the same, it kinda has the same chemical! Isn't that interesting!" Nejire quickly explained.

I silently thanked the lords for sending her in because I'd have no idea how to explain love to this 4 year old! Just thinking about it makes my stomach hurt!

I crouched down holding my stomach while trying to avoid my anxious thoughts running around in my head.

"Tam-Tam, are you okay?"

Tam-Tam? Is the little girl taking about me?

I looked up and saw the pretties (E/c) eyes sparkling back at my indigo colored eyes with worry.

"Tamiki? You okay bud?" Nejire asked.

"Yeah... I'm okay." I explained.

The little girl then unexpectedly hugged me, surprising me as much but I didn't mind the hug as much. It was quite nice...

I guess I am Tam-Tam, as she said.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back while Nejire walked away to get me some water.

Little (Y/n) is so super small compared to me... I hope I'm not crushing her with my body weight. I'm a male teen in the hero course after all so I really really really hope I'm not hurting her!

I loosened the hug a little but the little girl hugged tigher, making me feel instantly relaxed. What's that? Am I that comfortable around her? Sure she's a kid but even so...
What's this feeling? This warmth coming from her? What's going on? Oh my lords please don't tell me I'm—

"Is it helping? I used my warmth quirk to make your body relax and not give you stomachache."

"Oh... that's what this feeling is. Next time warn me, okay?"

I'm not stuttering too! Maybe I shouldn't worrying so much and jump to conclusions next time.
Nevermind, I'll probably still do that...

"Ghrrr~"

I looked at the girl,"Are you hungry?"
She nodded her head shyly, embarrassed by her stomach sounds.

I picked her up and carried her to Nejire, telling her that I'm getting food to which she happily wanted to join but someone called  needing her for something of her dress.

I walked out the door to head towards the cafeteria, hoping they're still open.
I carried (Y/n)— wait,"Hey... may I call you (Y/n) or do you have a last name?"

"(Y/n) is fine, I don't think I have a last name? I only know Otosa as well... Otosa, you know?"

Little (Y/n) is so super cute!

We got to the cafeteria and ordered some sandwiches as well as small sized milkshakes. I starting eating, showing (Y/n)-chan that it was safe to which she slowly took a bite at the sandwich and her eyes instantly sparkled. She then took a sip of the milkshake to which she responded with a cute soft squeal and a few giggles.

"This is so delicious!"

"I'm glad you like it."

Her smile grew wider and chewed down on the sandwich further. I quickly warned her,"Don't eat it too quickly or else you'll hurt yourself..!"

She's just like Mirio

The sun that shines brightly