♡✿ Chapter 56 Breathing is hard ✿♡

Todoroki grabbed Midoriya and (Y/n) as well as Bakugou and Endeavor before placing them onto the ground. (Y/N) breath hitched as she tried to get up while her wings started to ache from pain.

Looking up to see Shigaraki using her father's quirk to hold himself up, trying to fight off the voice in his head before Hado Neijiro used her quirk to make him fall to the ground. Iida stopped in front of Todoroki,"The giant villain is heading this way! We're already told the heroes fighting the Nomus on the other side, too!"

The words "giant villain" shocked the girl making her fall to the ground again. She knew exactly who he was talking about but she thought that thing was dead because in truth... she had killed Gigantomachia.

• Flashback to 2 years ago •

"(Y/n)... meet Gigantomachia or you can call him Machia. He's been with me for years, much longer than you've been alive. He'll be teaching you how to control some of your quirks." AOF looked back at his tiny being in his arms.

"Ma- Mach- ia- Machia..?" Her voice broke at the end but AFO smiled nonetheless. He knew that with (Y/n) under his control and Machia as well as Shigaraki, his plans would come together perfectly.

He turn back to the giant,"Teach her well, Machia..." before walking away.

So for a month Machia had tried to train (Y/n) with her quirks as well as convincing her that AFO was the only master she should serve for the rest of her life. But tiny 1 year old (Y/n) always questioned why. Although Machia didn't understand what she didn't understand about submitting to the all great and powerful All For One, he kept trying.

The giant villain eventually grew tired of the girl's questions and started to teach her the more... forceful and aggressive way.

One day when (Y/n) couldn't use her Telekinesis quirk properly, The giant villain grabbed a lock of (Y/n)'s hair before pulling her up,"If you don't learn the proper ways, how do you suspect you'll protect Master huh?! Do you wanna stay as a useless child?!"

She shook her head quickly as her tears fell down her cheeks and her legs dangled. Her voice was soft and broken,"...no."

"I am the giant villain known as Gigantomachia and I shall serve my Master for as long as I shall live! And you? You are nothing but a tiny insect that I'll squeeze the life out of because you have no purpose! You'll never be good enough for Master or anyone else!" He pushed her body to the wall while he lifted his hand up...

The fear of dying and being crushed triggered the girl's nature instincts that purple lightning surrounded her body before quickly throwing her hands in front of her that pushed Machia towards a wall.

She fell from the height he left her in and broke her leg in doing so. A scream left her small voice before crying and looking up towards Machia in hopes he could take her back to her Otosa but once she saw him not moving or even breathing...

"Ma- Machia..?" The broken child's voice echoed throughout the dark training room,"Machia? Please..." Him not moving or answering left the girl shattered. She knew her Otosa would be so angry with her for hurting Machia but killing the giant..? He'd kill her.

"MACHIA?!"

• Flashback end •

"Please tell me this isn't real.." The sight of the giant villain frightened her to the core.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as her body weight started to shift to sitting on her knees as her eyes held the sight of the monster she thought she had accidentally killed two years ago. The heavy breathing blocked out the girl's hearing while her hands started to shake as she scratch her arms harshly, even making it's way up to her throat.

After a minute or 2, her gaze had finally reached her villainous family on that huge monster, making her quickly get up and scratch harshly at her arms again. Dabi's figure had threw this child into serious hyperventilating that it was impossible to breath or even think.

How was she suppose to explain to them why she's with the heroes now?
How would they react?
Would they still think of her as family?
Or are they like Shigaraki?
Would they hurt her? Disown her?
How could they ever forgive her for choosing the heroes over her own family? Even if they are villains?
Could they understand?
Would they understand?

It wasn't her fault!
She didn't have a choice!
She's sorry..! Truly!

She wanted things to be better, more peaceful and happy but life gave her lemons and she didn't know how to make lemonade! So she turned the lemons into oranges and someone helped her to make orange juice.

It wasn't her fault..! She didn't know what to do! She's just a child! She had to fight for herself! Her freedom as well as someone else's! Her happiness and joy to live in this world without familiar faces...

It was so hard to sleep most nights.
Crying almost every day just to be back where she came from... only for it to completely frighten her that she wanted to run away.

Could you blame her?
She's just a child...