♡ ✿ Chapter 5 Sleepover!!! ✿ ♡

"(Y/n), pack your stuff." Otosa walked into my room while I was slipping on my comfortable (F/c) socks.

"Huh? Why?" I questioned.

"You're going to be staying with the league for a week whilst I'm out of town." He said while getting two bags out of my closet.

"You're leaving?" I worriedly asked while I woddeled towards him.

"Only for a week. You'll see me again on Monday. Besides it'll be good for you and the league to get along and spent some quality time together more often." He said while packing in my clothes.

I walked up to him and pulled on his sleeves,"What if they don't like me...? What if I mess up?"

"They like you and you won't mess up. You're my daughter after all." He smiled. He then picked me up before giving me the bag. I throw the bag over my shoulders while Otosa walked out of my room and towards the front door.

I then realized that a week is long and since Otosa isn't going to be here..."What about my training?" I asked. He looked down at me,"You're still going to train. Only, it's not going to be with me. Kurogiri will help, along with some other League members."

I only nodded and waited for those other two to come pick me up. Otosa got out his phone and quickly called someone. I couldn't hear what the other person said but Otosa only said,"Hi........ Yes........ Yes..... Okay, see soon." It's strange but I didn't bother to ask.

The door then rang after an hour of waiting, Otosa opened the door and the same two people came in. The smokey tall figure, Giri-kun, and the tall blue haired male, Shiggy. I got a little excited but tried to hide it however a big smile was plastered on my face.

Shiggy walked over to Otosa who sat me down in a near by chair. Giri-kun walked over to me and kneeled down. He looked at me for a moment while I looked into his strange looking eyes.

"Is he even really alive? What is he?"

Giri-kun then picked me up and set me in his arms. His hold was different from Otosa's. His suit was silky and... It almost felt like I was sitting on a cloud. It's so strange but I tried to not ask.

"Hello Miss (Y/n), how are you today?" He asked like he just saw me and wasn't staring uncomfortably at me.

Curiosity got the best of me so I leaned my head against his chest to hear any heartbeat or feel any warmth. My eyes widened. Strangely enough, there was a heartbeat as well as some warmth,"You are really alive..." I whispered.

He must have heard me because he then chuckled and said,"Well of course I'm Alive but that wasn't really what I was asking you."

I blushed and shyly answered,"I-I-I'm sorry... I- I just thought you weren't really... alive I guess..."

"That's okay." He chuckled,"I didn't think you were alive too when I first saw you."

"What does he mean by that?"

"Kurogiri. Let's go." Shiggy said after talking to Otosa. He walked towards the door and out of sight. Giri-kun followed after I've said goodbye to Otosa and waved at him. Otosa didn't wave back, which I found strange since he usually waves goodbye.

"Maybe he just forgot? Yea that's it!"

~Time skip~

"Sleepover! Magne! Get your stuff! We're having a girls night!" Toga yelled and dragged Big sis away.

"Geez this is just great." Shiggy said as he set my stuff down.

I looked around for the others and saw them chatting away. I pulled on Giri-kun's sleeve and pointed towards the others once he noticed me.

"You want to say hello to everyone?"

I nodded shyly. Giri-kun then walked up to the others and stood in front of them. They noticed us and I shyly yet excitedly waved at them. They gave me nods of acknowledgment but Twice grabbed me out of Giri-kun's arms and hugged me tight.

"(Y/n)! The cutie pie is back!" I was about to hug back but,"Ugh you! The annoying girl from before!" He dropped me and everyone ran to catch me but I quickly bundled up and floated in midair.

"Twice! You can't just drop her! She's a fucking baby!" Dabi yelled.

"Dabi, language." Mr Compress and Giri-kun said.

Giri-kun held me again as I unactivated my quirk and got comfortable in his arms. Dabi then ruffled up my hair,"Sorry kid." I shook my head,"I-It's okay." Before Dabi left the room.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)!/ No I'm not!"

"It okay twicy..."

~~~

Toga had me and Big sis in her room, sitting on her bed. Big sis and Toga were talking about something while I was solving a Rubik's cube. It was really fun. ( ◜‿◝ )♡