♡✿ Chapter 23 Bitch, I'm Still Alive! ✿♡

° Finally YOU (Y/n)'s POV °

I gasped for air and quickly sat up. I gripped at my chest, feeling as if my heart was going to burst out of me. Trying to steady my breathing but I was having so much trouble and the darkness surrounding me didn't help at all, so I did the only thing a normal child like myself would do... I cried out in pain.

I don't care who hears me, I don't care if I get punished again but I do not want to be alone. I felt as if the darkness was sucking me in, like I'm swimming in a dark sea, where there's no land and my feet were being pulled by something until I was so deep I couldn't see any light anymore. The water filling up my lungs to the point my nose and ears stared to bleed, losing my hearing and not being able to breath at all.

The room started trembling until the nearest wall next to me began breaking apart. Light shined out and quickly, I got up and ran out. Tears blurring my vision that I ran into a wall. Unconsciously, I pulled my knees close to me and cried on the floor while the pain increased. I whimpered,"Stop. Stop. Stop... please... make it stop."

Not being able to breath made me think I was dying... like there's no escape... but I tried swimming up anyway. No matter how heavy the water felt on me, I kicked and kicked until I reached up and felt the cold wind hit my small bare arm. Finally, I was head out water and I could slowly start to breath again. Coughing up Water and blood while trying to float in the rough waves but surely the waves calmed down and I could breath again.

The pain slowly started to go away but only very slowly. I breathed out and pushed myself up even while still a bit in pain,"Come on. I... have to... get... to Eri... Onee-chan...please..."

I crawled on the floor, following my instincts that were telling me to go left. So much noises were filling the air, it became suffocating. Flashbacks of me being stuck in that underground, crying out for Otosa to save me, clouded my mind. People screaming, the walls moving, things breaking, me getting injured. Please get me out! Otosa! Eri! Anyone!

"H-hey..."

I slowly turned my head and saw a male sitting on the floor while his head was bleeding. I looked around the room and saw three of Overhaul's guys unconscious. There was blood and... octopus tentacles? On the floor. Whatever, it's not important right now. This male must be a Hero!

Slowly crawling towards him, I quickly noticed how beaten up he looks. Gently, I touched and kissed the male's arm, letting my healing quirk do its job. His head fell a bit forward and his eyes were closed. "He must've fallen asleep..." I thought.

Once he wasn't bleeding anymore, I steadily touched his head to look into his memories. Another thing Otosa taught me, thankfully.

I saw a lot of memories of that same blonde hero until finally, I saw that green hero. He ran with a bunch of other... I'm assuming heroes... in the same direction I found this strange male.

I let go of the boy and looked at his face. I noticed his cutely shaped ears... me being a curious child slowly touched his ears. He moved a bit but not too much.

My eyelids became heavy and I could stay awake anymore,"I guess I used up too much energy..."

~ Dreamstate ~

I was in a strange place. In darkness but a different kind of darkness though...

You could see everything and nothing at the same time. There wasn't anything for miles and a light was coming from somewhere.

I looked around for anything or anyone. That's when I noticed 7 adults. They were talking about something but I couldn't heard a thing what they were saying.