♡✿ Chapter 12 Home ✿♡

°No One's POV°
~At the league's new temporary home away from home~

"Man... Did you see him? He was bigger than I expected!/What I fucking ridiculous mask!"

"Yea... Shigaraki isn't taking it lightly though..."

"You can say that again."

Kurogiri walked in on three men who were talking. He sat down before sighing tiredly and heavily.

"What's wrong, Kurogiri?" Spinner asked.

Kurogiri stayed silent until finally decided what to do,"Right... Who's interested in coming with me to find little (Y/n)-chan?"

"Me!!!!!" Toga came running in once she heard (Y/n)'s name.

"I'll come too." Dabi said.

Kurogiri nodded before making a Portal,"Take care of Tomura Shigaraki for me for a while."

"That won't be necessary..." Shigaraki came out of the shadows. He throw on a jacket before about to step into the portal.

"Wait, how would you know where to find her?" Spinner asked.

"We've been to AFO's home so I wouldn't be surprised to find our (Y/n)-chan there. He told Tomura to take care of her and that's exactly what we'll do."

"Is it safe? What if the police find you?"

"They won't. Master had made sure to not let anyone find his home or (Y/n) for that matter. She's the only thing left of Master... We need to find her and take care of her."

"Are you finally admitting to liking our Baby Alien?" Toga teased.

Tomura's face lit up in red and pink,"What?! N-no! She's our weapon! Dumbasses!"

They laughed,"You do!"

"Let's just go and find her!"

~Timeskip to AFO's house~

They've been searching everywhere for (Y/n) in AFO's home but to no vain, couldn't find her anywhere.

"Ugh! Where the hell is she?!"

"Tomura calm down. Maybe she's nearby. I'll check outside." Kurogiri reassured.

"This is looking bad..." Dabi said.

"You don't think...-"

"That the heroes found her? I don't know... But Let's hope it's not something worst than that..."

~Back at (Y/n)'s nightmare~

I woke up to darkness surrounded me. I looked around to only see a large room with only the bed I was sleeping on and the metal door in front on me. I slowly got out of bed and walked towards the door.

The floor was cold once my tiny feet touched it. I shivered from the cold but kept walking. Slow and easy steps. Once I got closer, I heard nothing but silence. A breath that I didn't notice I was holding in, left me quietly.