♡✿ Chapter 21 Ice Disaster ✿♡

"S-Shiggy...-San?" (Y/N) turned to Mimic.

Everyone was confused on what the little girl just said. How the hell did this kid know Shigaraki? Maybe someone else?

Overhaul decided to ignore it for now and stepped out the room, along with Mimic, to answer the phone. Eri looked over at (Y/n) and wanted to question her but was roughly pulled to the Torture chair. (Y/n)'s mind was so far off that once she heard Eri yelp, she froze the floor beneath her feet without thinking. Hari quickly turned once he heard (Y/n) sudden shock and noticed the ice on the floor. He looked back up at (Y/n),"You... have a second quirk?"

The girl stared wide eyed at Hari before looking down at her feet. The ice underneath her bare feet that were cold to the touch was vividly visible to everyone in the room, including Overhaul who was standing in the doorway right now.

The girl was frightening to the core. She would lie and tell them she didn't know but it was hard to even open her mouth and speak. The thought of her family purposesly placing her here in Overhaul's "care" didn't sit well with her. She wanted to rip open the Earth and scream.

"Otosa, Shigga-San and everyone wouldn't purposesly leave me here! Would they..? NO! Otosa would've told me about Eri then-!"

The kid was grabbed and held up, literally choked by Overhaul who was seriously pissed.

"Overhaul!" Hari yelled.

Eri was struggling to get out of the straps while having her eyes only on her little sister who had tears in her eyes and was starting to lose air.

Hari placed his hand on his Boss's shoulder trying to let Kai's senses go back to him. Overhaul finally let go of the kid and she fell hard onto the ice. Blood dripped down her face and bruises were starting to show on her body.

She coughed before yelling,"Shigga-San would never work with you! Otosa would never leave me in your care! Never! NEVER!" A very sharp ice piller was sent to the two males. Overhaul quickly used his Quirk and shatters the ice into pieces.

Eri's closed eyes slowly opened, she saw that the whole room was covered in ice. Even the chair she was sitting on but luckily the ice hadn't hit her like Overhaul and/or Chronostasis, To which those two males were knees in frozen ice.

Overhaul used his Quirk on the ice, careful not to use it on himself, before dragging (Y/n) by the hair out the room. Eri screamed for her sister but the door shut and (Y/n) was too far away to hear.

Overhaul was severely pissed off. He wanted to kill (Y/n). He's seriously thinking of it while throwing her into a dark room. This room was the room she use to sleep in before she met Eri. Overhaul then decided to... temporary kill (Y/n) until he calmed down. Just a temporary sleep...

He placed his hand on (Y/n) crying face and used his Quirk on her. She was glaring harshly at him until her eyes turned dead and layed still on the floor.

Overhaul sighed heavily and felt some weight come off the shoulders. He quickly left the room before locking it and walking back to the "disaster (Y/n) caused" : His words. He looked around and felt disgusted. He hated that all his equipment was frozen by "the little fucking brat" : again his words.

He used his Quirk to shatter some ice before commanding Hari, who's released now thanks to his boss, to get someone with a fire quirk of some kind to fix the mess.

After Hari left and Overhaul threatened Eri about if she knew. She cried and yelled that she honestly didn't know to which Overhaul left after having given by Eri truthful information. Eri honestly didn't know, yes she knew (Y/n) had multiple quirks but she didn't know her little sister's ice quirk. It was just as a shock to her as it was to Hari and Overhaul.

Truthfully she shouldn't have been shocked, given that she saw (Y/n) use an invisibility quirk not too long ago and even an imagination type quirk But the ice... it was so real. So cold.

"Why was (Y/n) so upset?" Eri thought.

The words her sister spoke was so rage induced it even scared Eri. She didn't quite understand the whole situation but got that her sister's friends are maybe friends with Overhaul. "If that's the case then this is bad. (Y/N) must be so upset right now..." Eri thought sadly while trying to dry her tears.

"I need to find (Y/n)! She needs me!" Eri said and started to tug on Hari's pants. She asked where her sister was but he only told her that she's gone with Overhaul but other than that, he hasn't have a clue.

This upset Eri greatly but made a mental note to ask Overhaul or Hari again later. She just hopes her little sister is okay... she hopes the heroes will find them quickly and save them.
Just... Hopefully.