♡✿ Chapter 45 Hawks ✿♡

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
!!!Angst!!!
Crying, screaming/yelling, pinning, manipulation, depression and anxiety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're up for the task? It might be dangerous."

"Dangerous is my middle name!"

"Very well then, we suspect she's been taken to the very place you are assigned to. They might've taken here there but if not..."

"She could be dead."

"...Let's hope not."

"You got it, I'll find her. Dead or Alive."

"We hope you are able to find (Y/n). We're counting on you. "

The red winged hero exited the building while keeping an eye out for anyone that might've follow him. He walked along the streets as his mind wondered back to the photos his director showed him.

Five photos of a little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes who's name is (Y/n). No family name, Age 4, Birth date: Unknown and Family: Unknown. Suspicion has taken its toll and almost everyone is certain that she's the daughter of one of the most deadliest villains of all time... named All For One.

What makes the girl so special?
Who knows.
Why must innocent lives be put on the line for some stupid kid?
No one knows. All they do know is that she can't go down the path of destruction like her father.

"Destiny..." Hawks sighed heavily. He thought that maybe she'd be of no use to villains and they'd just kill her. It could save him the trouble...

"No, Keigo. Focus." He brushed a hand through his soft hair before taking flight.

He'd need to surf the air to get to his destination where his target might be. Sure, this task was a side task that took place in the same exact spot his main task was but it had to be done.

A Hero's life never ends.

~~~

He dropped down to the ground where Twice waited for him. These two have been working together ever since the ceremony of The Paranormal Liberation Front. It was rarely that Hawks had seen Dabi or the other League members but he had a feeling he'd see some of them today, if not all of them.

"You're late! / Where have you been?!" Twice yelled/asked.

"Gomen! My directors had me wrapped around their little fingers again." Hawks rubbed his nape with an apologetic face.

The two, walked inside the building where The League of Villains and the remnants of the Meta Liberation Army worked together. Hawks and Twice chatting about their day, just some small talk to keep the awkward silence at bay.

Hawks stopped at the door where he and Twice usually would have a teaching session but Twice hadn't even glanced at the door, he just kept walking.

"Eh, Twice..?"

"Just follow me. / The others are here!" Twice skipped towards another doorway as Hawks followed steadily.

Twice busted through the door, excited to see someone specifically but to his demise, she was no where to be seen,"Oi Oi Oi, where is she?! / I thought Shigaraki promised us!"

"Enough Twice." Dabi grumbled as he laid back on the couch with his feet up. Spinner and Compress sat next to him as they played cards while Toga sat on the floor, glaring at the front door,"She'll be here! I know she will!"

"What's going on?" Hawks asked as he entered the room with Twice who was starting to sulk in a corner.

"Baby Alien! We're seeing her today!" Toga cheered. Dabi tsk'ed at the idea. He knew better than to keep his hopes up but he still did it anyway.

He stood up from his seat before making his way towards the door. He side glanced at Hawks before grabbing the handle. Toga quickly stood up,"Where are you going?!"

"Isn't it obvious? She's not coming." Dabi glared at the door handle before glaring back at Toga. Shigaraki had lied to them about seeing their cute little Sinnamonroll, (Y/n), again. And that pissed Dabi off severally. He wanted to burn Shigaraki to a crisp just thinking about him hurting her.

"Dabi, maybe if you'd just be patient." Compress stared back at Dabi before getting back to his cards.

This pissed Dabi off even more that he wanted to rip out Compress's own throat out for saying something as stupid as that to him but he restrained himself.

Hawks watched as the tension thickened between the league members but did nothing about it. He just quietly watched before whistling out his amusement about the drama laid before him,"You guys waiting for someone important? Who is this "mysterious" person?"

"Baby Alien-" Toga cheered but got interrupted by Dabi,"No one. Someone. YOU don't need to know."

"Someone or no one? Besides WHY can't I meet them?" Hawks mocked with a smug face.

Dabi grabbed Hawks and pinned him to the wall with his hands above his head,"Don't you ever mock me."

"Or what?" Hawks smirked.

Toga pushed the two males away from each other,"Enough you two! Dabi, just wait a little bit longer. She'll be here, I know she will. Shigaraki wouldn't lie to us."

"Then where the hell is she, huh Toga?! We haven't seen her in months then we got her back but you and I have only saw her for a day before she just disappeared for a week!" Dabi yelled and unknowingly lighting his blue fire from his hands.

"Don't you think I know that?! Don't you think I worry?! Especially about her! She's all we have left of some kind of innocence, Dabi! I miss her everyday that it feels as if I can't breath!"

"How do you think I feel!"

Knock Knock

They all stopped in their tracks as the door slowly opened, making everyone's breath hitched.

"(Y/n)..?"