♡✿ Chapter 47 Villains are capable of feeling guilty? ✿♡

• (Y/n)'s POV •

"Hey kid..?" I felt a gentle hand patting my head making me slightly stop crying. I looked up and saw eyes that were golden-brown and rather triangular, with two little black triangles just below the tear ducts, making the eyes somewhat resemble those of a bird.

"(Y/n) correct?" Some tears fell as I tried to understand what was happening and who was talking to me. His hand moved slowly, rubbing my head,"You okay, kid? (Y/n), are you safe?"

.

.

.

I felt this strange feeling when the red winged man patted my head. It like my heart was skipping beats but had this warm sensation like this man would do anything to keep me safe.

This feeling was familiar because I've felt it with both Dabi and Hitoshi. Now this man... I don't even know his name but somewhere inside me, I want to trust him.

But...

Dabi left,
Hitoshi wasn't there,
And now this man... I'm sure he'll betray me like the rest.

The red winged man touched my forehead and his eyes widened,"She's burning up..! Hey, do you guys have any medicine or something?"

I heard someone say something but I didn't listen because I just couldn't take my eyes off of the strange yet sweet man's face. I watched his every movement and saw that he was about to leave so I quickly grabbed his sleeve and held tightly,"Don't leave... please."

He stared back at me before smiling, "Don't worry, I'm only going to-"

"You're just like them...." My head hang low as I felt the numbness all at once, come back to me.

My does everyone leave?
Am I that incapable of being loved?
Am I not enough?

The room was so quiet that once the door slowly opened, everyone's attention, including mine, caught the noise. It was the bearded doctor!
No! I don't want to go back there!

The scary man walked in,"Sorry to intrude but (Y/n) needs to get back to Shigaraki. So I'll be taking her from you." His smile was something I'd hope everyday to never seen again but alas my wishes never come true. I quickly backed away from him, shaking my head,"No!" Whiles my body trembled from fear,"No no no, I won't-"

"Now now, wouldn't want to keep Master Shigaraki waiting, would you?" He said as he neared me. His hands gloved and outstretched towards me like I was a disgusting disease that he wanted to capture and corrupt even further.

His left hand touched my shoulder to which I quickly threw my hands up in an X form, closing my eyes as if it would help shield me from the scary man who enjoys torturing me.

I don't want to go...
I don't want to go.
"I WON'T GO!"

• Hawks POV •

My eye widened as a sudden purple auro surround the small girl as the strange man blow back into the wall. We watched him fall onto his knees and a small crack formed on the wall while (Y/n) started to softly cry.

I saw Dabi walked towards the man to check if he was okay, to which he was, before glancing back at (Y/n). The man breathed out,"Don't worry, I'm okay. I'll just have to try a different approach..."

I glared at the man once I saw a syringe with black liquid in his bogging hands. The disgust that came upon my face was nothing I could hide but neither did anyone else's. I even heard Toga slip her knife in hand.

Now, I needed to be ready in case.
I need to be ready to fight out of here with the girl in my arms.

(Y/n) was still sobbing silently and once the man started moving towards her, she sobbed louder than ever. The man moved quickly towards her before grabbing her.

"Get your hands-
OFF MY (Y/N)!"

Toga threw her knife at the man, which he somehow dodged, and ran towards him but was quickly held back by Dabi,"Toga, calm down."

She hissed and thrashed around,"No! She's crying!" We all watched as the man injected the syringe into a screaming (Y/n) whiles we did nothing...

Once the young girl left with the bearded man, the tension in the room had disappeared and sadness was replaced with it.

Twice had told me that they never wanted to leave (Y/n) but had no choice. Even Dabi said something about taking her back but it didn't work out. And with the crying Himiko Toga, I can't imagine how brokenhearted she feels right now.

I looked back at the league members and saw their dishearted faces that it sent shivers down my spin. They care so much for her.

"We could've... ran away with her. We should've been there for her. She needed us and we... we..." Toga sobbed harder than ever that Mr Compress had to escort her outside. Dabi even left the room right after and Spinner didn't stay too long either.

I felt a gloved hand on my shoulder to which I quickly turned around,"Twice?" I could see through his masked face that he was almost just as upset as Toga but he didn't break down... yet.

"(Y/n) is such an important person in our lives... We don't know what Shigaraki or the doc is doing to her but please know, we'd never ever hurt her./WHAT EVER THE DOC IS DOING, WE'LL HURT HIM FOR EVEN LAYING A FINGER ON OUR (Y/N)! SHE'S SO CUTE AND OUR BABY, WE'LL PROTECT HER THIS TIME!"

"Twice, do you guys... feel guilty for leaving her?" I asked silently, nervous for the answer.

"What kind of question is that? Of course we do! / WE SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING BUT INSIDE WE'RE ALL COWARDS WHEN IT COMES TO OUR LITTLE BABY (Y/N)!"

"What do you mean?" I asked while proceeding to sit down on a nearby couch.

"Well... when we found out she was gone, we looked everywhere for her! Months later and we find out Overhaul has her used as an experiment. The heroes then get involved and save her from that asshole but it made us question whether she'd be best off with them either than with us.... / WE JUST WENT ON WITH LIFE, HAVING (Y/N)'S SMILE AT THE BACK OF OUR HEADS! IT WAS TORTURE! SHE'S JUST A CHILD AFTERALL! WE DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE SAME LIFE WE HAD!"

"You guys really care about her, huh." I threw my head back, sighing heavily, as the bright light in the room slightly blinded my vision. So... Villains are capable of feeling guilty? Especially worry for the future of a kid they probably barely know.

I'd say... she's lucky to have them.

==============================

♡•Author's Note°♡

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while but unfortunately I've started exams this month so its been hectic for me the past 2 weeks. I am so tired (; ̄Д ̄)

To make it short and simple, I'll be back to writing after 2 week of hell- I mean hell- I mean exams. (¬_¬;)

So yea... good luck to you too if you're writing exams or just life in general. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you have an okay day/night. You're an amazing person, I believe in you! ♡

See you all soon! ~ヾ(・ω・)

===============================