♡✿ Chapter 19 Escape Time! ✿♡

° (Y/n)'s POV °

Today's the day! I can feel it!

I got up out of bed and shook Eri awake. She slowly rose up from her sleep while rubbing the sleep out from her eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Come on, we're leaving today!" I whispered loudly but only so that Eri heard me.

"What?! No! Don't you remember what happened yesterday?!" Eri whispered loudly.

I shook my head,"We have to try again. And this time... this time we're leaving. I can feel it in my blood. Literally. "

Eri shook her head and started to cry softly,"N-no... what if... wha-"

"No! Hold onto your hope! Please!" I quickly hugged Eri tightly, just in case the shattered piece of her hope wouldn't shatter further.

She grabbed me tightly before saying, "O-okay... but as soon as... as they find us... we run. I don't want to see you hurt again."

"I promise!" I held out my pinky.

We hooked our pinkies together before getting ourselves ready. We stood by the door, holding hands and waited for Hari or anyone else to open the door.

The door finally unlocked and was slowly opening. I quickly shut my eyes and focused. As time slowly down for a moment, me and Eri slowly turned invisible. Once fully see through, the door was wide open with a new male member we've never seen before, standing there looking confused as to why we're not in the room.

"Huh?"

I moved closer to him with Eri in hand and once close enough, I kicked his shin harshly.

"Ag! Fuck! What the f-" The male quickly fell face first inside the room and passed out.

"What was that?" Eri asked.

"I kicked him asleep. You know, like if someone with a sleep quirk touches you, you fall asleep? Well for me it's physical harm that leads to that."

Me and Eri quickly moved passed the male and shut the door behind us. We started to walk in the direction of the exit we saw yesterday and hoped it wasn't locked While getting there, we made sure not to bump into anyone.

So far, no one was in sight which was good. Very good. Me and Eri quietly walked while making sure we moved carefully. Upon walking, I started thinking of what we should do once we've escaped. Should we go to the police? Could I find Otosa? What about Shigga-San and the others, how do I find them? Where do we go after this?

"(Y/n)..."

I hummed,"Yes, Eri?"

"I heard his voice..."

I knew right away she meant Overhaul, so I did the only thing I could do,"We must be close. Let's keep moving quickly but quietly."

She nodded before we started to walk much quicker yet still keeping very quiet. As we took more and more steps, I felt much more anxious than before. I think even Eri was shaking at this point.

"Eri! (Y/N)!" We heard Overhaul yell.

To this we started to run. We couldn't hold back anymore. This was our only chance to make it out of here. I'm not strong enought to use my teleportation quirk or any other similar quirk with Eri, maybe even without Sis. I can only take so much!

With my new found fear, the invisible quirk started to glitch out. We were invisible once and the next very visible. Eri and I started to sweat and tears slipped from our cheeks while we run as fast as we could. Our breath heaved and we tried grasping for air while we ran like there was no tomorrow. And we're afraid we won't if Overhaul catches up to us.

.

.

.

"There's the exit!"