♡✿ Chapter 7 A Week Full of ... ✿♡

The whole week the league has done nothing but love and train (Y/n) as much as they could before AFO came back from I-island to take her away.

Kurogiri made sure to teach her as much as possible while he and a few others like Toga, Big sis, Compress, Dabi and Tomura helped her with combat and her quirks.

Twice could unfortunately not helping due to some work he had to do that Tomura send him to do and because he cusses too much for Kurogiri and Dabi's liking.

Honestly it was a full time job for mostly Kurogiri and Dabi since they wanted Toga's knives and blood addiction far away from (Y/n) or Tomura's scratching addiction. They refused to leave (Y/n) alone with them even if they were labeled the Mom or older brother of the group.

Spinner was literally forced into helping (Y/n) with swords and knives along with Toga showing her the tricks. Spinner would at times teach her how to play games with Shigaraki – who obviously was the first thing he taught her about video games and how to play. (Y/n)-chan was labeled "Player 2" once she beated him the first few rounds.

It honestly pissed and impressed Tomura Shigaraki a lot. Spinner was proud of her teaching Tomura a lesson to not call him "lizard" any more.

Big sis was mostly the loving mother type and helped with work if (Y/n) struggled a lot. Mostly she'd teach her how to cook and even clean up her own wounds properly.

Kurogiri was the one that taught the schooling subjects and Dabi would help at times but he help train her quirks. To defend or attack. Kurogiri wasn't fond of the roughness of it but knew it would be all worth it.

Thankfully, they don't hurt her badly or tire her out to the point of exhaustion. They took breaks regularly and took Sunday off.

Once Monday rolled around, Tomura got a call. It was AFO who said to take (Y/n)-chan for another week. He was too pissed off at the fact he couldn't get the important artifact to kill All Might brutally. AFO knew he'd take it out on his daughter so he decided to let the league have her for another week.

This excited the group of villains a lot since they had more time with her – (Y/n) was happy too – but they were also pissed off that their boss couldn't get the one thing they all needed.

Thankfully they didn't take it out on their little girl but Shigaraki was a little pissed off so Kurogiri isolated (Y/n) away from Tomura.

"Why can't I go play games with Shiggy?"

"Because (Y/n)-chan he's busy at the moment."

"I heard Twicy say he's mad. Is he... Mad at m-me?"

Toga scooped up the child in her arms and poked her nose,"No Baby Alien, He could never be mad at you."

Shigaraki stayed in his room for half of the week which made the little girl worried. She then took it upon herself to visit Shiggy late at night while everyone was asleep.

She knocked on the door quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He didn't respond though...

"Shiggy?"

She stood on her tippy toes and reached for the door handle. Once she reached it, she slowly opened it a little. She peaked inside before knocking again.

Knock knock,"Shiggy?"

He still hadn't answered her,"I'm um... Coming in..."

She slowly walked in and felt an overwhelming urge to turn back but her worry for the poor chapped boy overshadowed the urge.

The room was dark and cold but a glowing light was coming from a corner. A figure was shadowing the light while audible sounds were coming from the figure.

She got closer and closer and closer until reached out to the figure's shirt,"Shiggy?"

The figure turned around and looked down at her. He looked horrible and as if he hadn't slept in a long time. His red orbs scaring the girl slightly because she knew she had just made him more angry.

He gritted his teeth,"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Her scared emotions showing on her face,"I... I-i uh was w-worried a-ab-about y-you..."

"Get out." He said darkly.

She shook her head,"N-n-no... You... Need to... Uh get out of your r-room."

"Tsk, I don't need to listen to a brat like you."

"Please..."

"I said GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" He grabbed her hand that was holding his shirt and throw her on to the floor.

She whimper out in pain before looking Up at Shigaraki,"Please Shiggy..."

"For fuck's sake... If you don't get out I'll kill you without a second thought!"

Tears forming in her eyes and slowly dripping down,"N-n-no!"

She slowly got to her feet and grabbed Shigaraki, pulling him out of his seat. He landed on the ground to (Y/n)'s level and then felt a pair of tiny arms hugging him.

"Why you-" he tried to pull her off of him but to no vain just couldn't get her off.

A light then shined and they were no longer in Shigaraki's room but a peaceful valley full of pretty flowers. Shigaraki looked around and saw that they were still in his room but this valley was just a beautiful illusion.

Soft cries were heard from the child and Shigaraki finally noticed (Y/n)'s cries,"Please... I-i wa-want to ta-talk to yo-you again... I w-want to b-be tr-trained by y-you again... I-i uh wa-want t-to pl-play games with you a-again... P-please I want my Shiggy back..."

Shigaraki sighed heavily before embracing her hug. He felt tears prickle his eyes and buried his face into her small chest,"I-i uh ... I'm sorry..."

The girl patted his head gently before placing a small kiss on his head,"It... O-okay..."

~✿♡˖⑅ ෆ✧๑❥(✿˖♡ ~

The next day, Shigaraki did get out of his room but didn't stay long. Kurogiri found out from the loud noises last night that (Y/n) visit Tomura even though he told her to stay away. He obviously scolded her alongside with Dabi but not as harshly with her as Kurogiri was because he saw a bruise on her arm.

He obviously knew it was Shigaraki's doing so he argued with him throughout the whole day. Kurogiri did also scold Tomura but mostly for (Y/n)-chan.

Toga, Twice and Spinner was very impressed that their little alien got the child like boss out of his room while Big sis and Mr Compress was worried – not as much as Dabi and Kurogiri though – and helped clean her wound.

The week went on and before everyone knew it, two weeks had passed and AFO had to get (Y/n) back home. The two weeks they've spent together was the best and would never forget it.

(Y/n) had her own little space in everyone's hearts and so did she. She was very upset that she had to go back home but understood that she'd see them again soon.

"Bye bye everyone! Thank you for taking care of me." She bowed before Shigaraki picked her up and headed towards the doors. Everyone waved and/or yelled goodbye while watching her fade from their sight. They were going to miss her a lot.

"Aw man... I don't want her to leave yet..."

"We all don't Toga but in the end she's still All for One's Daughter who'll need to go back to him eventually."

"I hope we see her again soon/finally, she's left!"

"...Me too"

"Huh? Dabi, are you getting soft?!"

"What?! No, of course not! You damn vampire, I'll kill you!"

"Hehehehe try to catch me first!"

"I'm pretty sure they're more of a child then (Y/n)-chan is"

"You could say that again."