♡✿ Chapter 42 She's mine~ ✿♡

• (Y/n)'s POV •

I squinted my eyes to try and figure out where we were but when I saw the front gates of U.A. high, I turned to Uravity,"Um, excuse me... miss, but isn't this the gates in and our of U.A.?"

Her smile grew,"Yes, you're so smart, Baby Alien."

My eyes widened at the nickname,"Toga-chan..?"
She turned to me with a cheerful smile,"That's me! Tell me that you didn't forget about me already? I'll be very sad..."

"No! I'd never forget you!" Her eyes lit up,"I'm so glad!" She engulfed me into a tight hug, which hurt more than it usually did.

"Toga, your- you're hurt- hurting m-m-me!" Her hug tightened as she skipped through the gates of U.A. before releasing me and setting me down.

"Sorry, baby! Just one sec, okay?" I watched as she turned back into her original form before pointing her finger, specifically her middle one, up to a nearby camera facing us. She then turned to me and picked me up again,"Let's go!"

Her figure was covered in some type of slim but I didn't mind as much, yet I did somehow successfully kept my plushy from getting in contact with her. A black car pulled up in front of us and Toga-chan hopped right in with me still in her grasp.

"Sit tight, my sweet baby Alien. You must be tired." My eyes slowly started to close but before I fell into complete unconsciousness, I saw a needle stuck in my arm. Where'd that come from?

~Timeskip~

I woke up with a quick jolt before realizing I was in the scarred arms of Dabi. I inhaled his ashy scent before exhaling softly but he still heard me,"You awake?" I nodded before completely melting into his ichy arms and once again inhaling his scent.

We were walking somewhere but it was too dark for me to see anyway that I just squeezed my eyes shut until Dabi suddenly stopped. I slowly opened my eyes to find a bearded man staring straight into my soul, making me shiver all over.

"Ah, yes, little tiny (Y/n). So nice to see you again." The man creepily smiled before out stretching his arm and tried to touch my head but Dabi quickly pulled away,"Leave her alone."

I looked between him and the unknown man before shrinking into Dabi's arm for protection. The man stepped back,"She's not yours Dabi, rightfully I created her. So I own her."

"Who said anything about owning (Y/n). Last time I checked, she's not your daughter. She's All For One's daughter." Dabi argued back. I felt his body heat begin to warm more up than usual.

"Yes, she belongs to AFO but I created her. She's my creation."

"What is this about who (Y/n) belongs to..?" I heard a mysterious voice call out making all our attention go onto this person.

The man stepped out of the shadows and I saw Shigga-San but a more... muscled up figure of him with his hair as white as snow. I almost didn't recognize him. Almost.

He walked up to me and Dabi before taking me out of Dabi's warm comfort and into his cold arms. My eyes started to water,"Shiggy..?"

"Truthfully, she belongs to me. Since Master entrusted me to her. It may have taken a few long months to get her back to us again but she's here now. Now, she belongs to me." I watched his eyes scan my figure, making me shiver again, before glaring at my plushy.

He grabbed it, making me cry out to it, but he held it tightly. Making it's head almost pop. He glared harshly at it,"Disgusting." And disintegrating it.

My tears spilled as I saw the All might plushy that Baku-kun gave to me for Christmas, disintegrate into dust,"Why... why would you..?" I looked up at him,"That was...!"

"A disgusting excuse of a Hero. Really (Y/n)? Don't tell me you like heroes now. Don't you know what they did? They took Master, All for One, your Otosa away from you. He's locked somewhere in Tartarus. They took him from you."

"You're wrong..."

He rolled his eyes at me,"They brainwashed you (Y/n). Stop that. Stop crying."

"But..." Tears ran down my cheeks as if it were a waterfall and I felt my heart break as I started to sob.

• Hitoshi POV •

I watched my dad argue with Principal Nezu and detective Tsukauchi as President Mic and Hound Dog tried desperately to calm Mirio down while he was breaking down into forced silent sobs. Eri had falled asleep to Midnight's quirk and was being watched over by Gran Torino.

I stood in the middle of the room, not sure if I should break down in tears or argue and fight with someone or maybe go search outside with the rest of the U.A. staff heroes.

(Y/n) was right here.
Right in my arms.
How can she just be... gone?
Kidnapped.

Snipe and the detective had found some footage earlier about a disguised Uraraka taking (Y/n) out the school gates and then revealed it to be Toga Himiko, who showed us her middle finger with a harsh glare, before they jumped into a black unlicensed car that quickly pulled away.

Everything was going too fast. She was just here! (Y/N) was just smiling up at me a few hours ago! Now?! Now she's with the league! The villains! They are going to use her, harm her, end the world, kill anyone they want dead. Heck, they could kill her!

And here I am! Standing, unmoving like a statue, doing absolutely nothing! I knew something was off but I didn't voice out my worries! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I clenched my fists before running out the door and into the dark forest with one thought in mind," I need to find (Y/n)! I need to! I promised her! I promised I'd keep her safe! "