♡✿ Chapter 44 Hitoshi-Kun... ✿♡

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
!!!Angst!!!
Crying, screaming/yelling, needles, choking, gore, restrains, monster, killing/murder, manipulation, depression, anxiety, numbness and possession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitoshi Shinsou Aizawa had been stressed and depressed throughout the pass week. All he's ever done was go outside and search but if he needed to, he'd get back to UA to only spent as little time as possible before heading out again.

He'd skip school yet stay at the top with his Academics by spending his nights doing the work. He's sacrifice his sleep and mealtimes which made his dads worry a lot. Eri had noticed too but she was to stuck in her own grief to try and talk to him. Mirio would sometimes try and cheer Eri up but it would only last for a few minutes before she's reminded of her little sister again.

Hitoshi searched high and low, almost all over town but nothing came up. He'd ask everyone he could, even threaten lowlife villains but that always just led him to a dead end.

No one knew where (Y/n) was.
No one...

"Coffee..." He muttered as he tiredly walked towards UA. He had decided to pop in for some caffeine before getting back to it.

As he entered the room, he saw his dad, Shōta Aizawa, drinking coffee while marking some paperwork. Hitoshi had slowly made his way to the counter and started making coffee while thinking hard about where he'd have to go next to find some sort of clue about (Y/n)'s whereabouts. He didn't even hear his dad call out to him, that's how tired and focused Hitoshi was.

"Kid, You listening?" His dad asked while waving a hand in front of him.

"Huh? Oh, sorry dad..." He whispered before plopping down next to his dad as his coffee warmed his scarred hands.

Aizawa placed his pen down and stared at his adopted son,"You should rest up. If you keep this up... you'll pass out in the middle of the street and who knows what will happen."

"If I don't keep doing this, who knows what they are doing to her... I need to keep searching. No matter what and you can't stop me."

His dad frowned,"I know... that's why I knew that you'd just go behind my back even if I said 'no'. But promise me, you won't do this alone. If you find something, you need to call me immediately."

"That much I figured." Hitoshi rolled his eyes at his dad before taking a long sip of his coffee.

"Hitoshi, I'm serious. You can't do this alone. I worry about you every day, if you're okay or if you got hurt or if you'll be back in time. Most importantly... if you're safe." Aizawa placed his hand on his son's head,"You can't push yourself like this. The heroes are trying their best to find (Y/n)-"

"They're not doing enough!" Hitoshi bolded up his fists,"(Y/n) is probably scared and alone. Those villains could be hurting her right now! If I don't find her soon, she'll... they'll..." Hot tears started to form in Hitoshi's eyes,"I promised her..."

Aizawa pulled his son toward him and hugged him tightly,"I know..." He kissed his son's forehead softly,"We'll find her. I know we will."

• (Y/N)'s POV •

I felt my hand painfully slow regenerating while my tears dried up as I became numb to the feeling. No matter how much I pleaded, they'd just keep cutting. I looked up at Shigaraki with a sour expression. He wasn't the Shigga-San's I knew, this Shigaraki is different. I can feel it.

"Shigga-San..." I pleaded yet again but he didn't respond to me one bit. I tried again but then felt a needle struck my neck. I whimpered out before I felt Shigaraki's hand grip tightly around my throat, choking as if I was nothing to him,"Shig-Shiggy..."

"That's not my name. You either call me Shigaraki or Master." He glared harshly.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp but the restrains on my hands and legs prevented me from stopping him. New tears formed in my eyes as I tried to gasp for air,"Plea-please..."

His grip tighten and I felt his quirk being activated. It hurts so much more than the needles and sharp objects!

"AHHH!!!" I screamed out, feeling my skin burn and crisp,"PLEASE STOP!"

I couldn't take this anymore!
I felt my fingers leak out black ink as a dark figure formed behind Shiggy. The mustache man moved quicky away while Shiggy turned around still having his hand on my neck.

The monster made out of ink glared harshly at Shiggy before it formed its arm into something sharp. It was about to stab Shiggy but I hesitated...
What if Shiggy..?-
Ink splattered onto the floor as Shigaraki's arm stabbed my creation. It then slowly started to turn grey before completely decaying.

I felt the grip on my throat tightening even more than what it should, making me almost lose my vision,"Don't ever try that again..." He spoke slow while quietly turning back to me with a harsh glare,"Because I'll always, always be one step ahead of you."

My tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched Shigaraki's red orbs burn into my skull,"I am your Master. Don't ever disobey me again." His grip on my throat loosened making me cough out. I then felt his pointed finger lift up my chin, forcing me to look at him,"You are nothing but a mere object. You were created to be used and only be used. Obey me (Y/n), my Nomu. Disobey me again and I'll kill you."

I felt my body go numb and lifeless while feeling my mind go empty but not before one thought left my mind,"Hitoshi-Kun... Please... Save me..."