♡✿ Chapter 26 Dadzawa ✿♡

A week has passed since the rescue of Eri and (Y/n), most of the teens involved had gone back to school and the heroes went to go do their own things. Police were still investigating what exactly Overhaul was doing and also keeping an eye out for the L.O.V.

(Y/n) wasn't alone at the hospital, granted her sister was still a little sick but she had finally gotten out of quarantine. Like Aizawa promised, he visited every day before or after school. He made sure she was never lonely or afraid by talking to her and leaving her toys to play with or children's books to read. Even though their conversations were mostly about Eri and how the others were, they never got bored.

Right now, Aizawa was listening to (Y/n) talk about the book she had read. Although the hero had a tired expression, he was honestly happy. The girl reminded him of Hizashi and one of his weird-ass cats, from talking for hours to starring (at the wall) into space like it was nothing. Sometimes (Y/n)'s words would get mixed up that it sounded like gibberish but somehow she would always get to the point at the end... reminding him so much of his students, Izuku Midoriya and Tenya Iida.

"And then the panda-"

Knock, knock,"Sorry to disturb but EraserHead, may we speak outside?" One of the doctors came in and asked.

Aizawa turned to the girl,"I'll just be a moment..." She nodded before the adults left the room. (Y/n) activated her super hearing quirk and listened in on their conversation.

"Good news, Eri is awake."

Her eyes widened, she quickly leaped out if bed and threw open the door. She ran to Aizawa,"She's awake?! Really?! Is it true?!"

The hero's eyebrows narrowed before kneeling down to her height,"Eri is awake, yes... would you like to go see her?" The girl didn't hesitate,"Yes! Yes please!"

Aizawa picked up the girl before glancing at the doc,"May we see her?"

"Of course", The doctor led the two to Eri. The doc knocked before entering," Hello again Eri, someone is here to see you."

Although Eri was tired and hungry, once she saw her sister did she forget everything,"(Y/n)!"

"Eri!" They both yelled and (Y/n) was even brave enough to jump from Aizawa's arms and into Eri's hold. They both held each other tightly, being afraid of letting one another go in case one dissappear. Tears slipped passed them and fell onto their blue hospital gowns,"I missed you so much!"

Even though Eri was in some weird state of a coma, she was lonely. She missed her sister dearly, afraid Overhaul had her in his grasp but after seeing her in the erase hero's arms, she felt relieved. (Y/n) wasn't alone but she was lonely. Her sister was on her mind 24/7 and if given the chance, she spoke about her always.

Both girls needed each other.

They weren't in any harms way anymore, yes, but they were still so scared of losing each other to something bad.

"Onee-San... please, don't ever scare me like that again! I was afraid you-...yo-" The younger one cried.

"I promise! I'll never leave you, okay?!" The 6 year old yelled.

Aizawa felt his heart drop to the floor of how sad yet wholesome this was. He wanted to do something for them. Protect them, spoil them, anything! But what could he do? These girl would be sent off to an Orphanage or something because Eri's uncle isn't going to wake up anytime soon and (Y/n) isn't telling them anything about who's her family so what would happen to these girls?

"Aizawa?" The hero glanced back at who called his name, it was Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi.

While Aizawa left the room and followed the detective, (Y/n) had checked Eri for any other scars the doctors might've missed but Eri reassured her that she's fine.