♡✿ Chapter 16 Eri ✿♡

° (Y/n)'s POV °

It's been a month and a half. A month and a half...

I've been stuck in this hell for almost two months! Every day is a challenge. I get cut up and used as if I'm nothing more then a blood bag to Overhaul! It sickens me!

I sleep in such a cold room with a thin blanket that I'm so tempted to use my fire quirk just to get warm. The food isn't great too... I barely get any food to which I feel so dizzy everytime that I can't even stand straight.

Sometimes I think I see another little girl but I'm never sure. One moment she's there, the next she's gone. Besides her looking all bandaged up, she's pretty. I wish I could meet her... maybe we could escape together?

I giggled lightly,"Yea... I'm going insane. Just like Toga-chan, No offense..."

I turned to the wall and glared at it as if it would break into pieces and show me a bright light. Especially show my family.

I sighed and hugged my plushies tight. I then closed my eyes and tried thinking back to the good times,"Maybe... just maybe..."

The door slowly creaked open and I heard footsteps coming in uninvited. I sighed heavily before getting out of the bed with my white plushie in hand and leaving my yellow one.

"You're meeting someone today so be on your best behavior. " Hari warned.

I nodded before walking out of my cold room. I shivered once I was out, finally feeling some kind of warmth the place gave. Hari started walking in a different direction to what I'm use to but followed him nonetheless.

We walking in complete silence but I was use to that. I mean who wouldn't be? I've begged and screamed so many times for them to stop but regardless, still kept hurting me. I feel as if my waterworks are completely done with life because for some time now I haven't seen or felt them. I hope that's normal..?

Me and Hari made it to a door similar to mine with the same flower on. I looked at it strangely before Hari knocked and opened the door. I felt the cold air hit my bare skin before slowly looking inside.

Inside, looked almost like my room only it was fulled with much kids stuff but I could tell no one has played with any of it. So much dust...

"Eri, are you awake?"

"Eri?"

Hari walked over to a bed before pulling the covers off of the person hiding from us. I tried seeing the person but it was too dark. Suddenly, the lights switched on. I looked back and saw Overhaul. My eyes widened in shook and I tripped over my tiny feet. I fell on my bum but kept my eyes glued to him.

He noticed me,"You both aren't allowed to use your quirks nor try anything stupid, got it?"

"Us both?" I looked back at Hari and saw the same little girl I sometimes think I see.

She is a small girl but clearly older than me. Her hair is bluish, off-white, messy and unkempt, almost reaching down to her waist. She has very wide, innocent-looking eyes, which are bright red in color. But what stood out the most was that Poking out from the right side of her forehead is a small, brown horn.

"Maybe her quirk?"

She's wearing a plain, short-sleeved dress, which is a dirty, pale tan color. Bandages are wrapped around both her arms and legs, stopping at her wrists and ankles, underneath which from my guess, she has numerous scars underneath.

My eyes widened,"She's been here longer..."

"Eri meet (Y/n). (Y/n) meet Eri." Hari spoke.

I looked at her before Hari stated,"Overhaul decided that you both meet."

I looked back at Overhaul and glared at him. He obviously noticed, "Be grateful, you have a friend now."

I glanced back at the girl named Eri. She obviously didn't want to meet me, i could see it on her face. I bit my lip before getting up slowly – ignoring Hari and Overhaul – and walked towards Eri.

Once I was close to her, I held up my hand. If we become friends, we'll make it out of here in no time,"Hello... it's nice to meet you."

She looked me up and down before scooting away on her bed, obviously showing she doesn't want to talk to me. I puffed my cheeks up, absolutely not having her fear.

"No way am I going to accept this! Especially her fear of me!", I climbed onto her bed which she noticed and started freaking out a little to which I could see in her eyes.

I took my plushy and held it up to her,"Let's be friends. I don't take 'No' for an answer."

She looked at me shocked before slowly taking the plushy. She fiddled with it for a moment before I couldn't stand seeing her bandages. I took her arms to which she gasped loudly and ripped her bandages off.

I user my quirk and kissed her scars. She whimper at the sudden touch of her wounds but let me use my quirk once she saw it shine.

Once my quirk started effecting her arms, I nodded seeing them heal up. I glared back at Hari and Overhaul, "What are you standing there for? Get out!"

My once confidence that shattered two months ago came back to bite them on the ass. Overhaul obviously glared before making his way out of the room with Hari.

"Assholes." I whispered.

I looked back at Eri and saw that she was in shook that not only did I heal her wounds on her arms but I also yelled at Overhaul to get out.

"Who... who are you?" She finally spoke.

I smiled, even if it looked very weird and said,"I'm now your new Best Friend, (Y/n). I promise we'll get out of here together, okay?" I whispered that last part so that only she could hear.

I saw her starting to tear up and then said quietly,"Thank you..."