Finally Free - End of Season 1

A week has passed.

With this, the 30 days of rest ended and you were ready to get back to your daily work routine, except now you had a boyfriend.

A demanding one.

Aside from your daily working routine, now you have to make time for lunch or dinner with him at least 3 times a week.

And the Weekends? Well, it's his also.

Not that you mind tho.

Maybe you're asking yourself about Mia, well, Mia did leave Seoul after all. But she solved everything with her father and in the end, when they've decided to break the whole arrangement, Jungkooks father already said he will let his son do as he pleases for now.

I wonder... What did Ms. Anne do?

It was about lunchtime, you were about to take a break but your phone rings.

Jungkook is calling 📞

"Hi!" You pick up the call.

"Hi, princess" Jungkook answers.

"That sounds so cheesy" You laugh.

"I know..." he laughs too. "Are you free to lunch with me today?"

"Yep, I only have a client 2 hours from now, so.." you check your schedule.

"Okay, I'll be going then." He clicks his tongue.

"Right..I'll be waiting" you chuckle.

"Was that my grandson?" Anne was right behind you, smiling and winking at you with the funniest face you've ever seen.

"Oh my god, Ms. Anne!" You cover your mouth to keep your laughter in.

"Was it?" She comes closer.

"Yes, it was" you blush avoiding her gaze.

"Oh I see, I see. Now he comes here more often because of you.." she smiles and sits while looking herself through the mirror.

"Ms. Anne, it's not li-" Anne interrupts you.

"Oh my dear, I know. He's my grandson. I know him." She giggles, bouncing her rosy cheeks.

"Come...come here" she waves her hand, showing you to come close.

You reach close and bring a chair to sit close to her.
She grabs your hands and smiles at you.

"You know, Y/N..." she caresses your hands while smiling and looking at you.

"Jungkook has always been a quiet kid. He didn't have a lot of friends..." she looks through the big glass wall, which shows the streets.

"He basically grew up alone..." she takes a deep breath watching people passing by.

"When he told me he was interested in you, my heart filled with happiness. Because I really wanted my boy to experience love, happiness and..." she looks back to you.

"I really wanted him to live as a normal young adult. All he used to do was working, working and working..." she sighs and shakes her head lightly.

"But then you showed up and I saw him change. He became happier." She smiles at you and you can see how pure her words are.

You nod smiling back. Honestly, you don't really know what to say after all these important words. Your heart is filled with love and you realize how much you like him and how much he actually helped you to change as well.

She let go of you and get up to open the drawer under the mirror.

"Me too..." you hesitate.

"Hm?" She looks at you curiously.

"I used to be pretty much by myself...." you take a deep breath.

"Oh.." she seems surprised. After all these years working together, you finally said something about your private life.

"And Jungkook changed my life...completely" you smile blushing.

"Is it?" She turns to you holding some make-up and brushes.

"How so?" She places the make-up before you and walks around her chair to be behind your chair.

She places her hands on your shoulder, gently forcing you to lay on the backrest.

"Ms. Anne?" You get startled.

"Just let me do it. I always wanted!" She insists.

"I...Ms. Anne! You really don't have to! We're just eating lunch together and-"

"Oh! So it's a date!!" She starts to apply some peach shade blush over your cheeks.

"Oh my.." you feel like laughing but you contain it and just let her do it.

"So, you were telling me that you've been quite lonely?" She picks some eyeshadow palette.

"Oh..yes I was...I only have one friend.." you close your eyes.

"Oh, Jungkook also only has one friend, you know him. Taehyung, my son, they're like brothers " Anne applies some shadow with her soft fingertips and blends it with a brush.

"I see.." you smile.

" You know Ms.Anne..." you hesitate.

"Yes?" She answers and stops doing the make-up, her voices kinda fading away.

"Jungkook is really important to me. I do love him a lot..." you smile with your eyes still closed.

"Do you?" Jungkook teases.

You open your eyes startled

END OF SEASON 1

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Okay now, unnie will prepare for the second season!

I'LL TRY to upload as fast as I can.
Love you all!!