What the Future Holds

"Ms. Anne, is this the new hair dye you bought?" You open a big cardboard box that was on the floor.

"Oh yes, yes." Anne nods getting up to come close.

"So..did my grandson told you his father didn't give up on marrying him?" Anne let you with a sigh.

You feel the adrenaline hit, you get up fast and turn your head to her nervously. Your hands cold and shaking.

"What.." You murmur.

"Oh, he didn't...." She comes closer and touches your shoulder.

"I'm sorry, that was awful..." She sighs.

"But he should've said something already..." Anne touches her chin while looking up.

"He didn't.." You feel completely drained.

"Call him, you two better talk!" She nods and leaves the office, closing the door behind her.

You sit on the small couch completely defeated, your trembling hands pick your phone and you manage to call him.

"Hi princess" he seems relaxed and happy.

"Hi..." You sigh.

"What is it? You okay??" He worries.

"Anne told me about your father's plans..." You hold your breath.

"Ohh...." He sighs.

" I was going to tell you, but... I was waiting for the best moment." He sounded way too fine for the situation.

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean to worry you like this, but can we meet later? I'll take you when you leave." He tries to soothe things.

"Yes, we must talk..." You felt so worried.

The whole day you did silly mistakes, you couldn't focus. You were so worried and sad, you thought you and Jungkook would have peace and could grow a great relationship together. It's been six months only but you already felt like he was forever in your life.

The night came and you were just waiting for Jungkook to pick you. The uneasiness was growing and your stomach felt tight.

You saw him and left the salon in a hurry.

(This but at night...🌚 )

"Hi, babe..." Jungkook grasped your waist and brought you closer.

His lips gently covered yours in a sweet peck. You kissed him back and he held you tight.

"Let's go?" He kisses your forehead and takes your hand.

"Yes..." You nod, still feeling uneasy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
HENLO KINKIES!
I hope you're enjoying the story so far!
We have a new fic going on, it's not BTS related but I'd love it if you could go check it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*HENLO KINKIES!I hope you're enjoying the story so far!We have a new fic going on, it's not BTS related but I'd love it if you could go check it

It's about Ateez Kang Yeosang x Reader (Noona). Obviously, it IS smut, it IS 18+, after all, it's meeee hehehehe.

Love you all, get ready for some hot shit next chapter, brace your panties.

BYE~