Solutions

"So that's it?" You hold your tears.

Jungkook looks down, really disappointed and mad. Mia couldn't stop crying.

"So...be it" you nod biting your lower lip to distract your pain.

"What?" Jungkook rises his head fast, incredulous.

"I don't think there's anything we can do about it, Jungkook..." you sigh.

"Of course there is. You'll stay with me, that's the solution." He speaks firmly.

"I won't ever mary him, Y/N" Mia tries to speak clearly but it was quite difficult because of her cying.

"I know, my girl..I know" you hold her, pating her head.

"I can't go back home today. Can I stay?" Jungkook sighs.

"Of course..." you nod.

"I'll take a shower" he gets up, stretching his back and neck.

"I must leave you two alone..." Mia tries to clean her tears.

"No..are you crazy? You're my best friend.." you hold her tightly.

"I'm only bothering since I arrived..." she leans over you.

"Not true! You're always welcomed here, Mia..this is also your house!" You gently rock her.

"Sure?" She seems hesitant.

"Of course!" You release her and clean her tears.

"You know what?" You knee before her, holding her hands.

"I'll prepare your fave hot chocolate, trust me...this is gonna end soon and everything is gonna be alright!" You wink at her and get up.

She nods.

***

Mia was already asleep then you took your shower and went to your room, taking with you a sandwich and juice.

Jungkook was laying down with his eyes closed, you placed the sandwich and the juice at your headboard table and gently brushed his hair out of his forehead.

He looked so beautiful, you could stare at him all day. You caress his face gently.

"If you keep that I can fall asleep for real" His husky but sleepy voice brought you back to reality

"I brought you something to eat..." you point the sandwich.

"Oh.. acting like my real fiance.." he sits, resting his back on the headboard.

You chuckle.

"Or should I say... wife?" He smiles, still looking lazy.

"Eat, then you can sleep better, tomorrow is a long day.." you take his hand and kiss the back of it.

Jungkook places his other hand on your cheek, bringing your face closer to his. He leans forward and peck your lips tenderly.

"I'm sorry.." he murmurs.

"Don't be..." you rest your forehead on his.

"I don't wanna loose you, Y/N.." he sighs.

"Then don't.." you smile.

Those words meant the whole world for you.

Your heart was warm and beating so fast. You realized you also didn't want to loose him like this. You wanted to fight for your relationship.

Jungkook let go of you and started to est his sandwich.

"I guess I need to visit someone tomorrow.." you sit on the edge of the bed, watching him.

"Hm?" He stops for a moment to look at you.

"Someone that probably can help me...at least with a good advice." You nod.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

WHO YOU THINK IT IS???