Business

The doorbell rings and you get up fast to open, it was about time to meet Mia and drink those beers she promised.

"Welco-! Mia? What happened?" You faced Mia crying her eyes out.

"I don't even know how to tell you this..." Mia's tears rolls down.

"Come in, you need to calm down! Aish my girl..." you hold and bring her inside.

You were almost getting something from Mia when the doorbell rang again.

"Aish..not a good time" you shake your head sighing.

You open the door and it was Jungkook, you were about to give him a gentle smile but he had way worse expression than Mia.
He was angry.

"What the fuck is going on today?" You sigh and invite him to enter.

Earlier, between Jungkook and Mia.

"Im sorry, I'm late. The traffic was terrible." Jungkook enters the meeting room, placing his suit on the backrest of his chair.

He sits comfortably waiting his father to come inside the room and while this doesn't happen he takes his phone, holding a smirk while using it

Everyone enters and his father cleans his throat, catching Jungkook's attention. He locks his phone and places inside his pants pocket.

"Thank you for coming. Today we're celebrating the union of X Factory to our business. Please, meet Mia Lee and her father Choi Lee." Jungkook's father bows.

Jungkook widens his eyes to Mia, opening his mouth in full surprise. Mia also sees him and frown whispering something that he couldn't understand.

The whole meeting was tense by both parts, they know very well how families and business unite. That worries them so much.

When it ends, Jungkook's father and Mia's father seemes like old friends, Mia approaches Jungkook hesitantly.

"So...how is this even possible?" She sighs and shakes her head.

"Don't ask me..." Jungkook rests his forehead on his hand, his elbow was over the tavle.

"Now now, before we get out, I'd like to announce the greatest news.." Jungkook's father speak out loud and everyone sits again.

"My son. I'm so proud and happy to say that this gorgeous woman before you is your fiance, Mia Lee" his father laughs cheer up.

"What?" Mia gets up startled.

"Father!" Jungkook get up and shout.

His father frowns, not understanding Jungkook's actions.

"You can't do this! I don't know her! You didn't even ask me about this!" Jungkook seems so nervous, he was talking really loud.

"WHAT ABOUT ME FATHER?" Mia shouts so loud the whole building  probably heard.

"Thats why you called me from my studying aboard??? My feelings and will dosen't count???" She seems so pissed.

"Mia, for God's sake..." her father facepalm, ashamed.

"For God's sake? HE ALREADY HAS A FIANCE!" She points him.

The whole room gets shocked, but Jungkook's father was boiling anger right now.

***

Later on Jungkook's father office.

"I'm not doing it!" Jungkook shout.

"You'll break up. You MUST marry Mia." His father sits on his main chair and crosses his arms.

"I have my own life, do you know that??" Jungkook was so pissed.

"This is just a momentary situation, you'll forget about this woman as soon as you see Mia's charms.." his father smirks disgustingly.

"No! I won't! I don't want to!" Jungkook shout back.

"Stop screaming!" His father shouts and Jungkook gets startled.

"You're my son, I know what's good for you. You'll do as I say!" His father seems irreducible.

"I won't.  You don't own me!" Jungkook gets up irritated.

"Where do you think you're going??" His father gets up abruptly.

"If you only knew me better, you'd know where I'm going..." he leaves the office by slamming the door.

***

"How could you?" Mia sits on the couch at her father's house, head down staring the floor.

"Mia..listen to your father, this is for your future." He tries to soother the things.

"My future? I wanna study, travel, make new friends. I don't wanna marry him. He's my bestfriend fiance, father!" Mia had tears on her eyes.

"Mia...there's no choice. I believe Y/N also wants the best for you..." he pats Mia's shoulder.

"Dad...I don't even like men" Mia burst in tears.

Her father gets away from her startled and shocked.

"What did you say?" He glups hard.

"You heard right..." She gets up.

"M...Mia" he covers his mouth.

"I'm leaving. Don't try to find me..." she reaches the door.

"My daughter..where-"

"I'm going to see the only person that still loves and respect me" Mia leaves, slamming the door.

***

"So...who's gonna explain this atmosphere?" You place your hands over yout hips when you see Mia and Jungkook staring at each other like the most guilty people on the world.