Dance?

Jungkook took you by your hand slowly to the table, he helped you with the chair and sat across the table, before you.

"Wine?" He asked while checking the menu.

"I...I don't understand much about wine..."you murmur embarrassed lowering your head.

"Hmm I'll pick one you'll like!" He smiles wide

You nod shyly.

"What you want to eat? They have everything!" His eyes travels up and down on the menu.

"I don't k-"

"This, do you like?" He takes his chair to be almost by your side, pointing the menu.

"Y-yes sure!" You smile at him.

But honestly you didn't even know what is that, you're just praying for it to be good, or else you're in bad hands.

Jungkook wave his hand up and the chef himself comes to attend you. Your jaw drop widening your eyes.

He orders some things with different and difficult names and the chef bows and leave.

***

You don't know how long but you've finished eating  it was really good for your luck. It's been hours since you're drinking and the conversation is flowing perfectly.

Jungkook told you his father owns this place so he took it for tonight, he also works as a CEO of his father company. His father has many restaurants around the world and they're all like this, chic, expensive and famous.

As one song starts to play, Jungkook jumps up, removing his blazer and placing it on the back of the chair.

He looks at you and extends his hand.

"Will you give me the honor?" He playfully talks smiling at you.

You don't know if it was the wine but you just give him your hand, you didn't even know how to dance.

Until today.

Jungkook place your arm over his shoulder and holds your sore hand carefully. His other arm slides around your waist, bringing you close.

He was so warm. He smelled so freaking good.

Your heart was beating so fast and all you could do was stare hypnotized at his beautiful face.

Jungkook slowly started to move his body and take you on his lead, you followed his moves, little bit clumsy at the beginning but slowly matching perfectly.

He smirked and touched his cheek on your forehead gently, your whole body warmed up with his tenderness.

When you took notice you  were resting your head on cleavage bone and your arm were around his neck, his cheek touching the top of your head.
It was like your bodies were in a perfect connection.

The music stopped for 1 second and you came back to the reality removing your arm of his neck.

"I'm sorry" you whispered.

"Shhh" Jungkook placed your arm back, gluing your bodies flat against each other.

"Tell me...Y/N.." he spoke low as your bodies moved gently and slowly around the restaurant.

"Am I a good teacher?" He chuckled.

"Y-ye..totally!" You looked up, facing him.

"Have you ever danced with anyone before?" His lips only few inches away from yours, you could smell the wine scent mixed with his perfume.

"No.." your voice almost crackled. You were so nervous.

"You're pretty good on dancing..."he smiled touching his forehead with yours.

"Th..t...thank...you" you murmured almost unable to breath.

Jungkook kept quiet and danced with you like this for some more minutes.

***

"I'm sorry I had to end our dinner.." he is so disappointed.

"It's okay! It's your work" you shake your head gently showing him that you understand.

"If my father didn't call me, we would still be dancing..." he chuckles.

"Probably..."you giggle, covering your mouth.

"You look so beautiful..." he looks you in the eyes.

You blush and get uncomfortable trying to avoid his gaze.

"Do I make you uncomfortable when I say that?" He bite his lower lip.

"It's just that... I don't think you're saying the truth..." you smile awkwardly.

"I am..." he leans close, but not too much.

"And today, you were spectacular..." his eyes drop to the slit, bitting licking his lower lip.

You blush looking down, you've never felt wanted like this before and you don't know how to react.

"It's late..." he checks his watch.

"Oh...yes. I'm sorry, I should go now." You place your hair behind your ear shyly.

"Don't be...this is from far one of the best nights I had.." he smiles.

"Silly..." you murmur smiling.

"Oh! You called me silly??" He tickles your rib fast.

"Please don-" you coil.

"Yah! Who's silly huh?" Jungkook adopts a whole different mood, he is playfull and laughing now.

"Doooont" you try to catch his hands over your ribs but you only have one in use now, its useless.

"You want me to stop?" He tickles you again.

"Please!!"you laughed so much you have tears on your eyes.

Jungkook became serious and look deep inside your eyes and breath in shaky.

"Then kiss me..." he speaks low, his lips only inches from yours.