Sexually Frustrated

You can hear from far Jungkook's voice while he talks to Mia and you shake your head ashamed picking your clothes, to dress the fastest you can.

The first thing after dressing you do is to run back to the bed and cover yourself, to pretend to sleep.

You can hear Jungkook's steps approaching the bedroom, you close your eyes tightly.
Honestly, you had no braveness to face him, he was just eating you out minutes ago.

"Oh my, did he even clean his face? What about his bonner?" You open your eyes wide while whispering to yourself.

The door opens and you close your eyes following your plan.

He sighs, resting his back on the closed door now. Somehow frustrated and relieved to know that Mia didn't hear them.

He rushes his fingers through his hair, flipping it back while his other hand leans on his hips.

"Aaaaish.."Jungkook sighs while resting the back of his head against the door.

He stays there, long enough to bother you. Your curiosity was way bigger than your dedication to keeping your plan. You thought he went to the bathroom and that's why he doesn't come to bed, then you slowly and carefully open one eye.

He was staring right at you.

" You thought I would fall for it, huh?" He calmly breaks the silence smiling.

"You're an awful actress and a really bad liar.." He slowly comes close to the bed.

You cover your face with both hands feeling so ashamed you wish there was some hole you could hide.

He chuckles low, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"C' mon... A little bit of emotion doesn't kill.." He pats your head.
You sigh, revealing your face and a gentle smile.

"Yeah... I thought we would be caught..." You giggle.

"Me too, honestly..." He caresses your cheek with the back of his hand.

"But..." You sigh.
"It's quite frustrating..." You blush covering your face again.

"Oh is it?" He adopts a teasing behavior.

"Why?" He mounts you, trapping your body between his legs and arms.

"Jungkook..." You give him a playful warning tone.

"Why...tell me." He brings his face close to your hands that hide your face and kiss them.

You slowly remove your hands smiling.

"ah..you know.." You avoid his gaze, you didn't want to admit you were still horny as hell.

"What?! Oh!" He pretends to be shocked.

"Let me guess...hmmm" he places one hand on his chin, pretending that it wasn't obvious.

He places his hand back to the bed beside your head and face you really close.

"You're sexually frustrated..." He whispers and bites his lower lip.

You blush, your cheeks burn and you can feel a tingly sensation coming from between your legs.

Jungkook smirks and since you couldn't face him and turned your face away, he gently places kisses over your neck and jawline.

"You know.." He whispers causing you to shiver.

"It was pretty difficult to hide how hard I was when I left the room..." He bites your earlobe gently.

You take a deep breath, you know you're melting and he notices it.

"I am also..." He traces down open-mouthed kisses until his lips meet yours.

"Sexually frustrated..." He smirks and kisses you deeply in desire.