Family

You slide out of Jungkook's arms in a hurry going back to your sandwiches.

Jungkook leans on the counter looking down, taking a deep angry breath.

Mia comes inside the kitchen but gets startled when she sees Jungkook.

"Oh!" She takes one steb back scratching the back of her head.

"Sorry.. I forgot you're here.." she bites her lower lip in embarrassment.

Jungkook fakes a smile to her and shakes his head as if saying "no problem".

You hold your laugh bitting your lower lip and looking down.

***

"My grandma is there?" Jungkook get up from couch nervously while talking to his assistant on the phone.

"What? My uncle also? With her? Why?" He frowns.

"Ok. I'll check it, thanks." He hangs.

"What the fuck is happening?" He murmurs.

You and Mia stopped eating the breakfast to pay attention to him. He was restlessly walking around the living room while biting his nails.

You reached close to him, touching his shoulder.
"Is everything okay?" You speaks gently.

"I don't know..." he places his hand over yours with his eyes fixed on the floor.

"I think I have to go..." he moves fast grabbing the car key.

"But...I .." You feel speechless.

"I'm sorry.." he sighs and run to the door.

"I'll call you later.." he closes the door  begind him.

You sigh and throw yourself on the couch jaded.

"Aish..." Mia comes closer drinking her orange juice.

***

Jungkook enters the biulding running, his steps can be heard from far. He reaches his father office the fast he can.

Through the glass door he can see his grandmother arguing with his father, since the glass was soundproof, its difficult to tell what exactly they're talking about.

His eyes travels around the place and he sees his uncle sitting on the waiting room.

"Hyung.." he comes closer to his uncle.

"Jungkook-ah!" His uncle get up and open his arms wide.

"Aish.." Jungkook shakes his head and holds his uncle fast.

"Long time no see..." his uncle sits back.

" yeah...so... what grandma came to do here?" Jungkook looks back inside the office room.

"Oh..honestly I don't know, but they seem pretty angry to each other..." his uncle sighs.

Jungkook sits beside him, sighing.

"You know... I found a girl I wanna spend the eternity with..." Jungkook softly let out.

"Did you?" His uncle smiles and relax on the couch closing his eyes to listen.

"Yeah, but my father wants me to marry someone else..." Jungkook sighs jaded.

"Oh...the story repeats like this then..." his uncle sighs opening his eyes as soon as he listen to the door opening.

Anne and Jungkook's father come out, they didn't have the best expression but, they also didn't seem mad to each other.

Jungkook get up to get closer, his uncle does the same.

"Oh my baby!" Anne opens her arms wide to hold Jungkook.

He smiles and hold her tight.

Jungkook's  father clean his throat and catchs everyone attention.

"I'm sorry, I have to leave now, my next meeting starts in five minutes..." He bows to Anne.

"Taehyung.." he waves at Jungkook's uncle and leave.

Taehyung bows to him and smile.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

TIP:
ISN'T IT A BIT WEIRD HIS UNCLE IS JUST 2 YEARS OLDER?

HEHEHE

^
Best thing about the comments section is that hoes forgot the whole plot and are talking about their own aunts and uncles 😂😂😂😂😂