Marry Me?

You've been showering for a long time already, your mind was lingering between the fact he asked you to marry him and how did it become like this. There was anxiety and a little bit of fear growing inside your mind.

Is it be okay? Is his father gonna accept me? His family is so wealthy... - you sigh.

"Y/N?" You hear Jungkook knocking.

"I'm finishing, wait..." you hurry and shut the water, quickly wrapping your body with the towel.

"Okay!" You hear his footsteps getting away from the door.

You dry your body, then change the towel for a long fluffy robe and leave the bathroom.

Jungkook was wearing a robe as well, seated on the edge of the bed, watching the beautiful night view. In his hand was a glass of wine and over the bed there were some snacks.

You tried your best to not catch his attention but he noticed your footsteps and looked at you with a small smile on.

"Come, sit close to me" he pats the bed.

You sit and can't help but watch the beautiful view before your eyes. The atmosphere felt so different, so magical, something about the night making everything looks more interesting and mysterious.

"Jungkook..." you sigh mesmerized by the whole situation.

"Yes, babe..." he sips his wine one last time before placing it on the ground.

"Do you...love me?" You smile shyly and lower your head.

"What kind of...haaa..." Jungkook gently beings your face up, to look at him.

"More than anything in my life..." he stares into your eyes, then gently places a kiss on your nose.

You giggle and coil a little while gently touching his face.

"Will you be there for me when I need you?" You caress his cheek.

"I will, always..." he melts to your touch and leans his face on the palm of your hand.

"Will you be brave and fight those who oppose our marriage?" You reach your other hand and take his hair strands out of his eyes and brows.

"I am doing it already..." he chuckles and closes his eyes feeling your care.

"Then..." you sigh and smile.

"Let's set the date?" You giggle and Jungkook holds you in his arms tightly.

"Yes," he whispers and kisses your forehead.