Anne

You left early in the morning, just like your old days of working.
Jungkook and Mia were still asleep when you left home.

Somehow felt pretty nostalgic to do this path you were doing, you knew those streets so well.

Some few more minutes and you reached the beauty salon you've been working for so many years.
Your hand wasn't fully recovered and you still had some days out of work, but you missed that place and how noisy it could be when all your coworkers are there.

You can see Ms Anne opening the store by herself, you hurry your steps and help her.

"Aish...Oh!" She seems happy to see you.

"What are you doing here?" She smiles at you, finally opening the Salon's glass door.

"I came specifically to see you, Ms Anne..." you bow to her.

"Just Anne is good, you know that...Do you ever listen to me?" she chuckles.

You chuckle back.

"Come in, we still have few minutes before the salon opens.." she pats your shoulder.

***

"So you're telling me that you found yourself a good man but his father doesn't approve the relationship?" She crosses her arms frowning while biting the inner part of her cheek.

"Yes..." you nod jaded.

"What is his name again?" She scratches her chin.

"Jungkook..." you sigh.

"Jeon Jungkook..." she corrects you.

You raise your head confused and stare at her.

"My grandson" she smiles.

"WHA-....What?" You correct yourself before you freak out.

She chuckles.

"When I asked you to attend him, I knew this could happen.." she gets up and take a glass of water.

"He never seemed to be interested on thin girls, and..." she places the glass on your hands.

"He came here before to pick me to lunch once, his eyes were fixed on you.." she giggles.

"Ms Anne..." you seem so lost.

"Oh dear, too much information?" She sits by your side.

"I...this is like a movie.." you awkwardly laugh.

"Well, true. I didn't know he would get so crazy about you. I've been listening to his stories with you all these days..." she rests her back and take a deep breath smiling.

"I took her to dinner, I took her to the pool, I slept on her house..." she chuckles.

You blush so hard.

"And he loved that dress, didn't he?" She winks at you making you cover your face of embarrassment.

"Ms Anne!! Pleaaaase!" You feel deeply embarrassed and confused.

She chuckles once again.

"Leave it to me. Tell my baby to rest today. I'll deal with his father..." she gets up, taking your hands out of your face.

"Really?" You still seem hopeless.

"Aish..look at you, you always have been my dream granddaughter..." she smiles at you and caress your cheek.

"You're so pretty, so charming....you remember me of my daughter.." she sighs.

You know that her daughter died long ago and also knew she left a son, now picking the pieces of the puzzle, Jungkook has never talked about his mom.

Is Ms Anne actually his mother's part grandmother?

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Did it surprise you?