Jealousy

"I can't believe Blue!" Anne holds her forehead in despair.

"Mom...what do I do?" Blue cries.

"If your fiancé finds out you're pregnant pf other man, we're both in disgrace, Blue!" Anne walks around the bedroom restless.

"Mom, I can't take it out...I can't!!!" Blue holds her lower belly, there wasn't traces of pregnancy there yet, but her love for the kid was strong.

"I don't even love him! Why, mom? Why?" Blue cries even more.

"Blame your father... that man was my biggest mistake..." Anne sits beside her daughter.

"Mom, what do I do?" Blue held Anne's hands.

"We'll hide your belly.." Anne cleans her daughter tears.

"Mom...what if he finds out?" Blue shakes her head.

"He won't. You'll give this kid to me. I'll rise it as my son. He'll never know!" Anne speaks firmly.

"But mom...I don't think it's a good idea..." Blue hesitates.

"Thats the only option, Blue!" Anne shakes her head.

"You promise to love him forever?" Blue seems in so much pain.

"I will. He's my grandson. He's my blood." Anne holds her daughter.

***

You reached home, the day just started and you already feel so tired, like you've been carrying the whole world upon your shoulders.

Once you reach home, Mia was still sleeping, but you can hear the water pouring from the bathroom.

You hurry and start to prepare some breakfast.

Jungkook comes out of the bathroom, as soon as he sees you, he smiles wide, coming close.

His hair was still messy and dripping. The soft soap scent took over the whole house. You smiled back mesmerized by the whole view.

"Morning.." he pecked your lips fast.

"Morning..." you blushed.

"So..." he notices you're preparing breakfast and starts to help you.

"Where did you go?" He pass you the cheese.

"I went to see one special person..." you smile warmly remembering Anne's words.

However, you didn't know if it was a good idea to tell Jungkook right now what happened.

"Hmmm...special person?"

"Yees..." you nod placing the cheese on the sandwiches.

" you nod placing the cheese on the sandwiches

"Who?" He was so direct.

"Ah.." you frown and blink twice before looking at him.

" you frown and blink twice before looking at him

"Aiish.. no one!" you try to soothe the things and smile awkwardly, turning fast to open the fridge.

Jungkook traps your body between him and the fridge. Your back touches his chest and you can feel his breath on your ear.

"So now my girlfriend has someone special, secretly?" He sounds cynically mad.

"Jungkook, that-"

"Who?" He bites your earlobe.

"It's no one that you know..really.."you shiver. Even though you wanted to punch him for being so silly when he gets jealous, you liked what he was doing.

"Name..." he presses you tightly against the fridge and slide one leg between yours.

"Y- you don't know!" Your voice fails you.

"I wanna know the name.." his hand traces the side of your thigh.

"Mia can see us any time..." you murmur.

"I don't care..." he kisses your neck and presses his bulge against your butt.

His lips travels down to your neck, placing sloppy kisses and you breathe out shaky.

"So...the name" he rubs his bulge against you and grab your hips roughly.

You almost moan but hold back biting your lower lip.

"You like this, don't you?" He chuckles low, now kissing your shoulders.

"Please..." you whisper.

"Please?" He teases you, sliding one hand inside your shirt.

His hand goes up, cupping your clothed breast.

"I just wanna know the name.." his fingers teases the fabric of bra, right on your nipple direction.

You gasp and arch your back, rubbing your but against his bulge unintentionally.
Jungkook groan on the crook of your neck, gripping tightly your breast and your hip.

"Y/N, are you home?" You hear Mia's steps approaching the kitchen.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Thirsty hoes