Is it even right?

You're sad.

Because, once again, you couldn't face your fears. The dark living room that embraces you get your mind drifting between how many times you denied yourself awesome moments.

The reason? You're too afraid.

Too afraid Jungkook reaction would be the worse when he sees you naked. That he would kick you out. You have a bad relationship with yourself, but with your body, it's even worse.

And that's why you don't dare to step out and live your damn life.

FEW MINUTES AGO

"I don't know if this is a good idea..." you hesitantly bite your lower lip avoiding Jungkook's eyes, while sitting beside him in his car.

"I won't do anything you don't want..." he was just so close. His husky low tone send shivers through your whole body.

"Look.." he takes a brief pause.

"I want you...I really do.." he cups your face between his hands, bringing his lips to connect to yours in a tender peck.

"But I want you to want me too.." he kisses your nose and rest his forehead on yours.

"I.." you hesitate.

Jungkook remains quiet, patiently listening to you.

"I'm sorry,  I still need time to think about everything that happened today..." you glup nervously.

Jungkook sighs giving you space to breath.

He rests his head against the backrest of his sit, closing his eyes.

His lips curls into a shy smile.
"You know..." he keeps his eyes close.

"It has been pretty difficult to be close to you without touching you..." he opens his eyes and takes a brief pause

"Now that I did it seems even more difficult

"Now that I did it seems even more difficult..." He smirks.

"Why?" He shakes his head gently.

***

"Are you sure you don't need me to go up with you and...I don't know, have a conversation? I'm sure you want to ask me many things and-"

"Can we meet up tomorrow?" You interrupt him.

He blinks twice and waste no time to answer.

"Of course!" He smiles, hyped.

"Okay...then I'll be waiting you." You peck his lips fast, still not sure how you manage to be so straightforward.

Jungkook gets surprised and smile, he grabs your arm and bring you back close to him.

"No baby, not like this..." he chuckles mischievously.

"Wha-"
You're cut by Jungkook's lips that caress yours now. His hands cups your cheeks and you melt.

He kisses you slowly, but his kiss is far from sweet, it's a kind of kiss that makes you want more.
Jungkook breaths deeply, sliding one of his hands through your nape and hair, causing your on body strong shivers.

His tongue rubs against yours and you can feel a tingle sensation growing between your legs. Your whole body starts to heat up, his hands slides down your body, resting over your hips. He grips it tightly, earning from you a shy and low moan.

Jungkook smirks mischievously, interrupting the kiss for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"If you do this, it's even more difficult you let you go..." he murmurs.

"I'm sorry....?" Still unsure of how you should react, "sorry" was the only word you could think at the moment.

Jungkook chuckled low, once again resting his forehead against yours, with eyes closed.

"You better go, or else..." he breathes out shaky.

You slightly nod, trying to keep your emotions controlled, but you were actually shivering, shaking, anticipating and horny. The most horny you've ever felt your entire life.

PRESENT

You hate yourself right now, the fear and the frustration works awful thoughts inside your head. You just wanna call him and tell everything you're feeling but, once again you're not brave enough.

Is it even right to deny yourself like this?

When will you stop thinking about the others and think about yourself?

When will you allow yourself to be the main character of your life?

Is it okay to deny yourself to live just because of your looks?

So many questions....