Falling deep

It didn't take long for Jungkook to reach your apartment. You're still questioning yourself how the hell he got there so fast.

You opened the main gate to him and he rushed to your apartment, you were right there waiting for him.
Once the elevator opened, he took fast and big steps close to you. Your heart was beating so fast, your hands anticipating to touch his skin.

"Jungk-" you tried to talk but once he reached close, his lips covered yours in a deep and passionate kiss.
He couldn't care less about the door open and neighbors. He took you in his arms and kept kissing you until you become breathless.

He backed up a little to give you a deep stare, full of lust while pushing you inside your apartment. He locked the door behind you still holding your waist with the other hand.

His lips covered yours once again and his other hand released the doorknob to go straight to the back of your neck, slowly going up to slide his fingers through your hair, pulling it gently.

You arched your back to get even closer and let out a shy and low moan when Jungkook left your lips to trace hot kisses along your neck.

Once he stopped kissing you open your eyes to realize you already were in your bedroom and Jungkook was removing his shirt. You fell back sitting on the bed staring at him, like recording every inch of his body.
So beautiful and arousing.

Like begging you for being touched.

You timidly extended your hand and touched his abs with the tip of your fingers and he froze. He didn't expect you to do it.

He grabbed your hand, coming closer, and replaced it with his abs but this time your palm was flat against it and you could feel his skin burning desire.

"Touch me..." he whispered while leaning in front to hover your body.
You followed his moves and laid down.

He gave you not much time to think and kissed you slowly and sensually. You gasped between the kiss trying to breathe but it wasn't the kiss that was taking your breath away, it was the fact that you knew today there was no turning back.

You wanted it. You wanted him.

So bad.

Your hand once touching his abs slid up to cup his left cheek and you threw your other arm around his neck.
He positioned himself between your legs, you could feel through his cotton pants how hard he was already.

Jungkook was breathless and now devouring your neck with kisses and gentle bites. He reached your collarbone and his hands went down to lift your shirt.

You helped him lifting your torso a little and laying down a  bit uncomfortable to show your upper body. You didn't know what to do with your arms so you just crossed them to cover your breasts and looked down.

Jungkook gently traced kisses down your collarbone until it reached your crossed arms, his hands gently and slowly unlocked your arms and revealed your bare breasts to him.

He kept going down until the kisses reached the middle of it. One of his hands feathery cupped your nipple while his lips traveled to the other one.

He open-mouthed kissed it then wet it with his tongue and let the cold air harden it. Then he started circling and slowly locking it.

You moaned shyly with the pleasure he gave and sparks of excitement rushed through your body.

His other hand played with your breasts folding gently. The warmth of his hand and his lips caused your whole body to shiver.

"Touch me more...show me how far I can go.."He took your hands and placed them on his hair while looking up to stare at your eyes.

You rushed your fingers through his hair pushing his head down, your core was boiling and aching for his touch.
Jungkook groaned when he realized you wanted his kisses between your legs.

Wasting no time Jungkook slid down tracing kisses down your belly and waistband. He removed it along with your panties tossing it somewhere in the darkroom.

He gently spread your legs, shifting kisses from your knees to your inner thighs, reaching your core. His hands gripping and scratching your outer tighs.
Your body was shivering unstoppable and you caught yourself spasming to his stimulating touch.

Jungkook reached close to your folds, tracing feathery kisses from your clit to your entrance. You let out a low moan and your breath got shaky.
He slid his tongue between it, throwing a long lick from down to up, stopping at your clit to circle it with his tongue.

Your breath hitched and you arched your back to feel him better, gluing your core to his face.
He smirked pleased to your anticipation and followed your desire.
His tongue flicked fast over your clit while his hands groped your hips tightly. You were drowned in deep pleasure moaning while you had hands gripping his hair. Your hips bouncing up and down while he eats you out intensely.

You knew you were close, but it was when he slid two fingers inside you and teases your entrance walls while sucking your clit that your orgasm hit you hard.
You let out a loud moan, arching your back and bucking your hips involuntarily.

Jungkook waited for you to come back to your senses. His hips were already positioned between your legs and his tip already touching your dripping wet folds.
He kissed your forehead and slowly presses his hips against yours, causing you to spread your legs to allow him closer.

"I ...I want you so bad, princess..." he slowly penetrates you, spreading your walls and you clench around him, your insides were still sensitive.

Your only reaction is to grab his forearm and he bends close to kiss your lips.
He reaches deep inside you, slowly removing himself almost all out, just to go back in slowly again.

Your whole body was shivering and sparks of a weak but addictive pleasure were spreading through your core to your belly button. You moaned and Jungkook got weak for it.

He increased the speed and you got lost in pleasure. You found yourself grabbing the back of his head hair while he pounced in you.

He moaned between the kisses that grew hungry. Your hands slid to his back, putting all the excitement and pleasure you were feeling out as you scratched his back.

Jungkook moaned louder to feel how much you enjoyed it. His pace got faster and your bodies started to get sweaty. The room filled with the slap noises of your bodies hitting against each other and your loud and needy moans.

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned and his pace started to get erratic. His body shivered and he backed up a little to reach deep inside you while his orgasm hit him so strongly he bit his lower lips closing his eyes tightly.

 His body shivered and he backed up a little to reach deep inside you while his orgasm hit him so strongly he bit his lower lips closing his eyes tightly

Once he came back to his senses he looked at you in the eyes, breathless and messy.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
U ok?
I got tired after this hahaha.