Magical

You open the door fast, waiting the elevator's doors open it just to see his figure.

Jungkook smiles wide when he sees you, wasting no time to come close. He opens his arms to embrace you, fitting your body perfectly inside his warm hug. He rests his head on the crook of your neck, inhaling your soft soap scent.
You shiver coiling a bit when his lips touches you neck gently.

Jungkook cupps your face between his hands, pecking your lips gently and slowly.
Your heart beats faster everytime he touches you and your body asks for more each second.

"I missed you..." he whispers between the kisses.

You giggle shyly touching his hands, slowly bringing them down and interlacing your fingers.

"I missed you too.." you lower your head looking at your hands fitting perfectly.

"So..you won't invite me in?" He chuckles.

"Oh..im sorry!" You blush covering your face.

***

It took exactly 5 seconds for you to close the door, so did Jungkook to wrap his arms around your waist and glue your back against the door.

You gasped startled and his moves got you quite confused. His hands cupped your checks once again and his lips crashed against yours.

Still out of any reaction, Jungkook slid his tongue inside your mouth.
Slowly, you could feel each part of your body relaxing, like you wanted to feel him all over and that so denied fever started growing between your legs.

You respond his kiss, your hands instantly reaches his waist, gently gripping it. He comes closer until his body is flat against yours. You could feel all his muscles tensing.

The kiss was inappropriately good, full of passion and desire. Like a fire that could burn your soul.

Like magic.

Jungkook left your lips to reach your neck, placing kisses and soft bites all over, his hands now traveling down your body, groping and gently squeezing every inch.

His hands slowly reaches the hem of your shirt and he waste no time to touch your belly with the back of his hands. You coil, your insecurities boil up, but there's a big confusion happening inside your brain right now. You just want him, more and more, but also feels ashames.

His hands reaches your breasts, you had no bra on, since you were home alone few minutes before. His touch was such a tease.

Jungkook matches his open mouthed kisses around your neck and his gently rubbing over your nipples.
You felt like melting and he did nothing. You knew there was more to feel and do, but you were afraid.

You pushed him away, getting a safe distance and covering your mouth, you were scared of what reaction he would have.

The whole situation just felt like breaking a giant glass window in tiny pieces. It's unpleasant and there's no way to repair.

"Wh-" he tilts his head to the side, unable to understand. He frowns and stares at you confused.

"I'm sorry... I think this will never work!" You cover your face with your both hands, turning your back to him.

You can feel your eyes burning, you know what comes next.

Tears.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
HI HOES.

YES I TOOK TIME.

YES I'M BACK.

dunno for how long tho.
I'm sorry, unnie is so fucked up working like a boss ass bitch, but, that's it.

Love you all, my kinkies! Unnie misses you.

:(