Feels like Home

You entered Jungkook's car and he helped you with your belt. Things like this became so natural for you two.

Morning messages, good night calls, and lunch break was always a reason to meet. Weekends always would be at your house, watching movies, cooking, and loving each other. It was everything you asked God and more. You didn't want to lose it.

Jungkook put on some low music and turned the car on.

"Are you ok?" He grabs your hand that was over your thigh.

"I'm not okay..." You lower your head, your heart was so tight.

"Do you trust me?" He briefly looks at you just to go back to focus on the traffic.

"I do, but I'd like to as you to talk to me. Even if it's bad..." You sigh.

"Yeah. I messed up, but I swear you'll understand soon..." He tightens his grip on your hand to pass some confidence.

It took about 15 minutes of driving until you reach an elegant building. Jungkook entered the parking lot with the remote control. You didn't recognize this place, you have been in front of his building before but it wasn't there.

After parking the car, he rushes and crosses it and opens the door for you. He offers his hand and you grab it to get out.

Once he locks the car, he proceeds to guide you slowly to the building hall. Looked like a residential building, but it was beautifully decorated and fancy. He placed your hand on his forearm and called the elevator.

"Where are we?" You search his eyes but he doesn't look at you.

"You'll know soon" he smiles and enters the elevator while guiding you.

It was a pretty high building and he pressed the last floor button. Your eyes scanned the elevator, which was also beautiful.

The both of you reach the last floor and the door opens, there were only 2 doors and no corridor. You frown confused looking around.

Jungkook stops before the bigger door and places his code unlocking it.
He brings you before him so you can old the door.
"Open it." He seemed so excited.

"Jungkook..?" You were pure confusion.

"Do it" he nods.

You slowly open the door and gasp at the view.

"Wow..." You whisper entering the apartment being careful to not touch anything.

"How is it?" He closes the door behind him.

"Amazing..." You were still dumbfounded, scanning every corner with your eyes.

"It's ours." He chuckles.

"Right..." You keep lost in every detail of the apartment decoration.

"WHAT?" You jump startled and look at him confused.