Part Two

You groaned loudly, as you smacked your fist on the table.

"Any luck?" your mom came into your room, asking you.

"Nope! It says there are only three werewolves in Beacon Hills. Derek, Scott, and Peter. And all I got from this was another headache." you whined.

"And a nose bleed." your mom handed you a napkin.

"Oh, oops." you wiped your nose.

"What makes you so sure that it's not Peter?" your mom asked.

"We saw Peter. There's no way it's him. He didn't even reply. He's paralyzed." you answered.

"Well, what if this werewolf had another witch cloak them?" your mom suggested.

"Well, it's possible but highly unlikely, most witches and werewolves are enemies. Only very powerful witches can do that, and they still need to channel power from something big. I would feel that." you said.

"Maybe you should rest for the night." your mom offered.

"But Mom.... they killed Laura," you said softly.

"I know, Laura was like my daughter as much as she was your sister, but tiring yourself out won't do any good for anyone." your mom said softly.

"It's fine. I'm not even tired," you said. Wrong time to yawn.

"That was a joke." your mom gave you a look.

"Okay, how about you go to bed, and I'll see you in the morning," you said.

"I'm working tomorrow," she replied.

"Goodnight Mother." you gave her a small smile.

"I never wanted you to get caught up in the supernatural like this," she said.

"Mom, it was gonna happen. Look, I'm a witch, my best friend is a werewolf. You're an ex-hunter!" you exclaimed.

"I know, we can't get what we want. Okay, fine I'm going to bed. Goodnight (Y/N)." she waved before walking off.

----

You walked into school, half asleep. You stumbled with your locker, leaning head first into it as you closed your eyes for a second.

"(Y/N)?" you heard Scott's voice from next to you.

"Oh, hey there!" you quickly got up, turning to him.

"Are you okay?" he asked you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just haven't slept all night." you yawned.

"Do you know Derek?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before," you said.

"Why? Why are you friends with him?" he asked.

"Well, we basically grew up together. Our moms were best friends and I was close with all the Hale siblings." you shrugged.

"Derek's so....." Scott started.

"Yeah, I know. But how are you? I know about Friday." you asked him.

"Oh, so you know I'm a-" you just nodded.

"Yeah," you gave him a small smile.

"I'm a witch," you said.

"Oh, that's cool," he replied.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"Well, you look and this feels really awkward. But, all I have to tell you is that Derek's not a bad guy," you said.