Part Fourty-Six

"Is Stiles in there?" you stepped cautiously into the loft, keeping your distance from Stiles.

"Oh, he's right here. Yeah, he's enjoying the show," He began walking forward as you tensed up.

"Oh, (Y/N), I'm not gonna hurt you. Just like you're not gonna hurt me," you could hear Stiles' voice, lower than usual, and his face with a cocky smirk.

"What makes you so sure?" your eyes glew purple as you took a step closer to him.

"Because Stiles is your weakness. He's all of your weaknesses. This beloved, scrawny human. None of you can ever dream of harming a hair on his head," the Nogitsune seemed pleased, laughing mockingly.

"Prove to me Stiles is still in there. Let me talk to him," you replied, trying to keep your emotions under control.

He closed his eyes for a second, before inhaling loudly, gasping for air as he stumbled backward a few steps.

"(Y/N)! W-What's going on?" Stiles was out of breath, looking around in panic.

"Stiles, it'll be okay. We don't have much time, but you need to listen to me. I need to put these chains on you, okay?" you ran to him quickly, holding up a pair of handcuffs.

His breathing was shaky, still in panic as you reached for his arm.

"Stiles," you said.

His hand was shaking as he held it up, while you put a chain around it, before locking it to his other arm.

His face fell from panic to a smirk, as you tensed up once more.

"You're not Stiles," you whispered.

He put his hands on your forehead, feeling pain and coldness run through your body.

You shivered slightly, seeing your vision blurring, feeling your chest go tight. You pushed him away from you, gasping for air as you fell to your knees.

"So much pain. So much strife and chaos. All of that in one person," before you could reply, you could feel your heart aching, feeling like it was being squeezed as you put your hand over your chest, gasping slightly.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" you yelled.

You could feel shivers down your spine while you distanced yourself from him.

"So much pain, (Y/N), I'm just taking it away from you. Consider it a gift. Until you, of course, die."

Your face dropped, as you leaned against a pillar, taking a deep breath before hearing the door open, Stilinski, Noah, Allison, and Derek entering.

Your eyes glew purple, using your magic to pull the Nogitsune towards you, grabbing his shirt angrily as you pulled him up.

"If there's so much pain in me, then why don't you get your ass out of Stiles and come into me then? Let him go," you clenched your teeth as you spoke.

Before you could get a reply, Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles, holding him back.

"Don't hurt him!" you yelled, rushing forward.

"Chris, put the gun down," you frowned, turning to Noah and Chris, seeing Chris pointing a gun at Stiles as your eyes went wide.

He wouldn't shoot, would he?

"Chris put the gun down," you said calmly.

You heard Derek groaning, on the floor next to Stiles who simply stood, giving a smile.

Chris cocked his gun.

"Put it down! Argent, put it down!" Noah yelled, pointing his gun at Chris.