Part Eleven

"I was gonna wait for dramatic flair... but...." Peter looked in the mirror next to him, healing his burnt skin.

You and Derek were next to each other, both bloodied, both beaten, and both barely clinging onto consciousness.

No spell could help you now, you needed clarity of mind, and all your power was focused on keeping your eyes open.

"Derek, (Y/N), you have to give me a chance to explain. We're family, aren't we?" Peter bent down, looking at the two of you.

"Family doesn't kill each other. You're not family," you spat.

"Oh, come on, (Y/N), accidents happen," Peter rolled his eyes.

"You killed my mom, you killed Laura, and you tried to kill me three times. I don't want to hear your excuses," you said, wincing from the pain.

"What if I could help get revenge on the Argents?" Peter asked.

"Are you-" you started.

"(Y/N), let him talk," Derek cut you off.

"Thank you, Derek. Here's how this is gonna go,"

---

"You're insane!" you exclaimed, looking at Peter.

"(Y/N)," Derek sighed.

"Are you seriously gonna take his side on this? You're joking! You're talking about turning an innocent kid into a murderer!" you yelled.

"Oh, please. We're not killing everyone, just the ones responsible. We'll need your help," Peter said.

"Forget it. Screw you, Peter," you scoffed.

"(Y/N)," Derek started, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Oh, don't even get me started on you! I'm extremely disappointed in you, Derek! What happened to 'I'm gonna kill the alpha'? Are you really forgetting everything he did?!" you yelled.

"I don't like this plan," you sighed, looking back at Derek.

"Well, it's the only thing we have," Derek said.

"Yeah, but I don't trust Peter. He's hiding something," you crossed your arms.

"I'm right here, you know," Peter interrupted.

You turned to him.

"I don't trust you!" you said aggressively.

"What happened to the ten-year-old who would trust me to hold her off a building?" Peter asked, thinking back to a memory.

"You tried to kill me, Peter! I was terrified, you let go of me!" you scoffed.

"What? When did that happen?" Derek asked you, immediately tensing up.

"But I caught you. I still saved your life," Peter raised an eyebrow.

"After putting it in danger! You know what, fuck this. Bye," you flipped Peter off before leaving.

 Bye," you flipped Peter off before leaving