Part Fifteen

You walked into the cafeteria, spotting Stiles bugging Boyd, and Scott sitting by himself. You made your way to Scott, sitting next to him.

"You were late today," Scott pointed out.

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling well," you looked at Scott as he frowned.

"What is it?" you asked.

"You smell different," he said.

"Yeah... so?" you raised an eyebrow.

"You smell like someone else. Someone I know," your face went slightly red, remembering he could sense Derek.

"It's probably because I'm not feeling well. So, why's Stiles bothering Boyd?" you said.

"He's trying to get him to give the keys for the rink," he replied.

"You two? On skates?" you held in a laugh.

"Yeah, how's that funny?" he made a face.

"Well, first, have either of you ever skated before?" you started.

"There's a first time for everything," Scott shrugged.

"Stiles can barely function on his two feet as it is. You need to send me a lot of videos," you laughed.

"Yeah, he can," Scott tried to defend his friend.

"No, he can't. I'm gonna bet 5 dollars that he's gonna fall on his way to this table," you said, putting your hand out.

"Fall? Over what?" you took one of Scott's pens, tossing it on the floor before turning back to Scott.

"Deal," Scott nodded, shaking your hand.

"Hey, what's going on?" Stiles asked. You watched as he stepped on the pen, immediately falling forward as his head hit the table. You winced slightly, holding back your laughs.

Scott sighed, handing you a five-dollar bill.

"Thank you," you gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah, yeah," he mocked.

You saw Stiles turn before his jaw dropped. You looked around, seeing everyone stare in shock.

You looked as you saw Erica walk into the cafeteria, wearing a short dress, leather jacket, boots, and a white shirt.

"Well... she looks different," you said.

"Wh-" Scott's eyes widened.

She smirked at Scott, before walking away.

You turned to Scott, seeing him and Stiles running after her.

You ran after them, running outside the school, as you saw Derek drive away with Erica.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" you said, your voice low.

"Wait, that smell," Scott turned to you, his eyes widening.

"You smell like... (Y/N)!" Scott yelled.

"Oh shut up," you rolled your eyes.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"You smell like Derek!" he yelled.

"Oh my god," you turned away from them.

"Wait, does that mean... eww! (Y/N)!" Stiles exclaimed, making a disgusted face.

"The two of you. Shut it. Tell me why the fuck he just drove off with her," you said, clenching your fist.

"He turned her," Scott explained.