Part Thirty-Eight

"I swear, Peter, why do you have to be such a bitch?" you groaned, restraints holding your arms up, tied to a fence.

"Are you blaming this on me?" Peter scoffed.

"Yes," you and Derek both deadpanned.

"Assholes," he muttered.

You leaned your back against the fence, in defeat as you breathed heavily. It had been at least a week.

Derek needed to talk to Talia, somehow. He said that all that was left of her was her claws, which were hidden away. After retrieving them, Peter had decided to start a fight with some people, leading to where you were now, all three of you chained up in a basement.

You heard your phone buzzing on the table, next to your top.

"That's the 100th text you've gotten in the past hour. Who the hell would be texting you so much?" Derek groaned.

"Cora, Isaac, Stiles, Scott, all of the above?" you shrugged.

"How many times do they text you a day?" he asked.

"At least 500," you sighed.

"That's a lot," Derek said.

"No shit, Sherlock," your face dropped as you glared at him.

"Someone's in a bad mood," Petter muttered.

"And someone's about to die," you mocked.

"Okay, both of you stop arguing. We have to find a way to get out of here," Derek interrupted.

"Any ideas?" you asked.

"You can't do magic, can you?" Derek turned to you.

"Nope. Why can't we just make up some crap and tell them that's where the 'she-wolf' or whatever is?" you rolled your eyes.

"Don't try to deceive us, (Y/N), you should be smarter than that," you jumped as you heard Severo coming into the room.

"What? I would never," you said sarcastically.

Your body tensed as he put his hand over the dial, which controlled the electric current running through the fence.

You screamed out in pain as he turned the dial, getting shocked throughout your body as your body went limp, being held up by your chains.

"Why don't you tell us where the she-wolf is, and this will all be over," he said.

"We don't know any she-wolf," Derek yelled.

"Don't lie to us. It'll only bring more pain to you," he shrugged.

You heard Derek and Peter roar, getting electrocuted.

"I'll be back soon," Severo said, walking away from the three of you again.

"Are you okay?" you turned to face Derek.

"I'm okay, are you okay?" he replied.

You nodded softly, sighing as your body slumped.