Part Fourty-Four

"(Y/N), it's me, again. Call me back if you get this," there was the 10th voicemail left by Derek, calling you once again.

Stiles was at Eichen House, Scott, Isaac, and Allison were trying to look for some sort of scroll, talking about exorcising the nogitsune out of Stiles. Derek and Chris sat handcuffed in cells, while the entire police department was out looking for you. The two of them stayed there for the day before being released. Derek still had no idea where you were.

Your cellphone soon became out of service, no way of contacting you at all.

"Derek!" Isaac ran into the loft frantically, snapping Derek's attention away from you for a brief moment.

"What? What is it?"

"(Y/N)'s a demon," he started.

"What?" Derek tensed up, clenching his jaw as he uncrossed his arms.

"How do you know?" he asked, running to Isaac.

"Because Agent McCall sent deputies out to go look for her, three of them supposedly died from a heart attack," Isaac explained.

Damn it, Derek thought.

"Well, we need to trap her," Derek said.

"How?"

"Help me find her spellbook. There's a way to trap her until we figure out something else..." Derek started, before frowning.

"What book?" Isaac watched as Derek ran across the loft anxiously, looking for an old book of yours. The only possession of yours left.

"(Y/N) planned out a way to trap herself, until we found a cure. It's in one of her old spell books, but I can't remember where it is. It has to be somewhere here," Derek shook his head.

"Well, let's say we find the book. Do you have an actual plan?" Isaac crossed his arms.

Derek paused, leaning against the counter in distress before frowning, hearing his phone ringing.

"Hello?" he answered.

"I've been trying to get in touch with (Y/N) for some time now. I found a cure," Derek tensed up, picking up the call from Deucalion.

He looked at Isaac, before putting the phone on speaker.

"What do we need to do?" Derek asked.

"Here's what needs to happen..."

---

You walked alone in the woods, humming a soft melody as your eyes were black.

You stopped in your tracks, sensing someone behind you and you raised an eyebrow, turning around.

"Yes, officer?" you recognized his badge.

"(Y/N), you have to come with me," he started.

"Praefoco," you rolled your eyes, watching him stop in his words, gasping for air as he fell to his knees.

You laughed softly to yourself, walking away from the collapsed body on the floor.

You had killed four more people, experimenting in different ways you could kill people, with your heightened powers. Everything felt better, everything felt free. You didn't have a single care in the world and you loved it.

You stood in front of the Sheriff's station, using your magic to listen in as you tried to make out who was in there.

"Just find her. I don't care what it takes," you heard his voice, hearing him put the phone down.